Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex after 50

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex after 50

Love to hear more advices on how to make sexual life even more erotic after 50

• I want to see my wife more and more sexual as she grows old...now she reached 46

Comment

• Originally posted by Nair1970 View Post
      Love to hear more advices on how to make sexual life even more erotic after 50
      Hey there,
      Your concern is a common one. There are a few threads up right now that cover this. I bet you'll find some info you can use elsewhere in our forums:

I hate the idea of sexual acts in relationship being transactional. The whole "do the dishes and you get a blowjob," or "anal on your birthday" stuff all seems gross to me. But...as I had a difficult year medically speaking, I'd like to plan a crazy sex night for Valentine's Day. My hubs is pretty amazing

I have posted awhile ago on here about our sex life after kids. It's not bad by any means. We have young kids so we have to work around that and sometimes I'm just flat out tired and it outweighs that desire. I want to really get a few good nights of sleep and get my energy up and then rock my husband's world. Im just

Hi I need some advice. My husband go through this a couple times during the week. He is so tired and exhausted from work and expects me to kiss on him touch him suck on him and then have sex with him all the while he just lays there barely moving with his eyes closed. It’s just so hard for me to do this. I don’t feel desired

Comment

• It would be helpful to know a little bit more about your relationship and the sorts of things you enjoy already, so that we can build on your current styles. If you're comfortable sharing, tell us a little more about each of you and what you typically do during intimate times.

Comment

• I had relations with over 85 women ranging in age of 17 - over 70 in the 3 years I was in the Navy as a teenager.

All but 3 were married and the problem I found out is why women had an affair.

I never had any lady who was too dry If I performed oral long enough and there was never any lube needed.

Most husbands forgot the art of foreplay or romance and just asking their wife "What do you like"

Comment

• 50 is still young and healthy. I'm in my mid 30s and have had great sex with women in their 50s. Sexual relationships should have the same degree of open and well communicated discussions as any other age group

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to I have had sex with my daughter's boyfriend

It sounds like your life is missing something and your daughter’s bf reminded you. My advice is to never be alone in a room with that man, at least...

Today, 03:23 PM By Wednesday L.F.
            • I have had sex with my daughter's boyfriend

I am 38, a single mother of a 18-year-old daughter, . I'm still in good shape for my age
              My daughter has a Bf 22, lately he spends more time with...

Today, 12:05 PM By aminamor
            • Fitness roller

Hi all. My wife recently started going to the gym and they use a fitness roller.
              She asks me to buy the same one for home. Is it possible to use...

Today, 11:55 AM By Eric Nelson
            • Reply to What can I do?

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this difficult situation with your husband. Verbal abuse and disrespect in a relationship can be emotionally...

Today, 04:19 AM By davinamartin
            • Reply to Men who can ejaculate twice in one lovemaking session

When I was young, after my second ejaculation, my **** would stay erect regardless of how many times I would orgasm. I would be completely out of semen...

03-01-2024, 10:54 AM By Somers

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• I have had sex with my daughter's boyfriend

I am 38, a single mother of a 18-year-old daughter, . I'm still in good shape for my age
              My daughter has a Bf 22, lately he spends more time with...

Today, 12:05 PM By aminamor
            • Fitness roller

Hi all. My wife recently started going to the gym and they use a fitness roller.
              She asks me to buy the same one for home. Is it possible to use...

Today, 11:55 AM By Eric Nelson
            • My boyfriend can't finish while having sex with me

Hello everyone,
              I am 52, my boyfriend is 53. Him and I have been in a committed relationship for 10 months. From the beginning our sex life has...

02-29-2024, 12:55 PM By tgraykansas
            • Have you ever held a penis while peeing?

My fwb recently asked if she could hold me while I peed. I was totally open to it but kept getting hard when she tried to lol.

Has anyone...

02-29-2024, 11:55 AM By MrMr
            • should I divorce

Due to a sexless marriage, I have found myself losing interest in my partner, we have both put on weight her 50 and me 15 and now do not desire her. I...

02-07-2024, 08:59 AM By CJ99
            Working...
            X