Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have Butt Hair And Its Very Embarrassing!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anytime you remove hair from the groin region it will come back feeling prickly which is transmitted to your brain as "itchy." That's just the way things are. If it bothers you all that much then I'd suggest laser hair removal. Just remember that "in between butt hair" serves as a cushion to your cheeks to prevent chaffing and prevents really stinky sweat. It's natural to have which is why everyone has it.
    sigpic
    What good is a wiener dog if he's not spoiled rotten?

Comment

• My boyfriend love my hairy to do me anal but my hairs long and hurt me. How to take it with hairy ?

Comment

• I think this can be allievated with a good thorough Brazilian wax...this includes waxing the butt hair if they're good!!
        I have the same problem and it's so annoying, but a good wax every 6 weeks or so keeps me squeaky clean and hair free.

Comment

• I'm so happy to find this forum and am relieved that I am not the only one! I have a rare form of hirsutism where a generous amount of thick, dark, curly hair grows EVERYWHERE on my rear. I've tried shaving, waxing, plucking, etc, but it just comes back worse than before. It is so frusterating. I finally just gave up when I found a boyfriend that really likes it ; ). Maybe your significant other will just learn to love you (and your butt) for who you are!

Comment

• I have this problem as well. I definately can't afford laser treatment, nor do i have the credit for it, so I continue to shave. It does get prickly and itchy and i hate it! I've considered waxing but I'm much too embarrassed to get help and its a very awkward spot to wax on your own. I've been on the internet for a while now trying to find cheap alternatives or ways to prevent the discomfort but I can't seem to find any. There are remedies for preventing it around your bikini area such as using baby oil afterwards to moisturize the skin. You may try that and see if it helps. I plan to do so next time I shave.

Comment

• From what I have read lasering is your best bet. And, also, for waxing, don't b embarrassed at all,I mean, They have to wax mens hairy butts, sooo....that is like lightyears worse. lol

Comment

• Omg you an me both i wa like omg im the only girl in the world like this im 16 an i havnt done anything for it cuz i heard if u shave somethin it grows back worse so i didnt do that its so embarrasing an now i no im not the only one i juss like to know what causes it ugh

Comment

• I have this problem too I have always just shaved my butt, but then I get these gross pimple looking things...kind of like razor burn on my butt. It's so embarrassing. Is there anything you can do to prevent razor burn after saving down there?

Comment

• Originally posted by nihongo View Post
                    you're not the only one. I have butt hair too and its become worse since i started shaving it a few years ago because i think i have ingrown hairs. Its so disgusting and i'm too embarrassed to be with a guy in the light incase he sees my hairy pimply butt!!! Does anyone have any idea about how to remove these disgusting ingrown hairs from my butt? I can't tweeze them out because well i can't really see whats going on down there! Thanks!
                    i would try exfoliating with neutrogena body wash and letting it all grow back so it can be soft and not stubbley. Then i would use jolene bleach creme. This will lighten up the hair making it less noticeable and then your skin will be smoother and you won't have to be embarrassed around men. Hope this helps.

Comment

• hair on the

Originally posted by Jessica_19 View Post
                      Hello Everyone....i Am New To This Site...i Have Been Reading For Some Time And Can Relate To A Lot Of Things....

My First Problem..

I First Spotten Hair On My Butt When I Was About 13 And Like A Little Immature Girl I Started Shaving It...i Am Regretting It Now. When I Do Shave It Now (now Im 19) Its Good And Soft For That One Day And The Rest Of The Time Its Very Uncomfortable And Itchy....i Dont Know What To Do Anymore...i Have Used A Cream Hair Removal But Its The Same Thing.....does Anyone Have The Same Problem ??? I Would Appreciate All The Advice I Could Get.

Another Situation I Was Wondering About.....

I Have Always Been Wondering About Brazilian Waxing....i Hear And Read That It Hurts The First Couple Of Times....i Live In New York And Dont Really Know What Salons To Trust...does Anyone Here Live In New York And Know Of A Good Place I Can Go For A Brazilian Wax????

Thank You For Everything And Sorry For The Long Post

Jessica
                      Well then we had the same problem i was 13 when hair started coming not on my but but on my i have tried everything and now im 18 but hair does not go forever well if u ask me wax is the best way it hearts a lot but it remove hair temporarily and dont go to salon for hair waxing becz its embrassing well my mom do wax to me i feel less embrass with my mom.I hope i helped i tried to help u ask me if u want any help im there for u becz i have also the same situation when i was thirteen but now waxing doesnot hurt much if u do wax like 3 or 4 times it will not hurt anymore believe me i have tried
                      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][/FONT] Elizabith :)

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
                      • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                        2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                      • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                      • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
                      • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X