Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have Butt Hair And Its Very Embarrassing!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the latest discussion on butt hair, why we have it, and how to remove it, join us here!
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• The Submissive Husband & Dominant Wife Dynamic — Let's Talk About BDSM!

When we think of “submissive” husbands, we might envision some quiet, meek guy who is excessively subservient to his wife.

But the truth...

Today, 06:09 PM By Gena G.
    • Reply to How do I know? Menopause.

My gyne said you're in menopause when you haven't had a period for a full year. Being on birth control regulates your period and your hormones so it's...

Today, 02:15 PM By Julia W.
    • Reply to Butt Eating

Ah, butt play. Hmmm...it's not my go to area to be honest. No particular reason and I applaud those who enjoy it but I'm pretty indifferent. However,...

Yesterday, 04:05 PM By Vanessa R.
    • Reply to Butt Eating

I have a story from my days running a bar that might help with your question... It was late one night, almost closing time, when my best friend/head...

05-05-2021, 09:01 PM By TJ T.
    • Reply to Do You Think Pretty Privilege Is A Real Thing? If So, How?

I remember when that happened. It annoyed me to say the least, her reaction to “how the other half” must live — as though it didn’t exist until...

05-04-2021, 10:19 AM By Alison H.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X