Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have Butt Hair And Its Very Embarrassing!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend suffers from the same problem,need the frigging Flymo to keep the stuff in check.

Comment

• As funny as ur comment was.... unfortunately, this could be the reason us ladies get all paranoid
      :pSaucy Sexpert:p

Comment

• I hear ya girl

Id honestly look into laser. Don't be embarrased I am sure they have seen it all.

Where exactly are you talking about anyway. Your bum cheeks or your butt hole area ? sorry for being so forward.

Comment

• Does laser work? A relative of mine had laser, she had more than one session but I forget how many, and it didn't work. Is it painfull?

Comment

• i feel with you! but not only do i have hair there, i have hair EEEVERYWHERE! (i'm 22)and the best thing's waxing until now.it hurts at first but you get used to it with time. seriously which one sounds better:1/2 an hour to 2 hours of pain and 3 weeks or more of hair-free days and maybe months? OR 15 minutes of shaving and ONLY a couple of hair-free days, then weeks of agonizing discomfort and pain?
            i'm sorry i had really bad experiences with laser so i'm against it. but it's not like that everywhere
            take care!good luck!

Comment

• About laser

about the laser thing. i think jessica said that she was embarrassed to have the lady or whoever it is look at her "hairy butt".... actually it is not like that.. they ask u to shave everything.. so they wont see hair... it might only be embarrassing to ask to do ur butt.. but honestly... EVERYONE has a hairy butt.. just some have very lighttttt and very thiinn hair...hence their hair is not visible.. plus if u are very hair.. means u have good blood circulations.. aka... u wont be the person going bald when u turn 60 )
              best wishes.. to you !!

Comment

• Is that really true about being hairy? I shave mine off. (LOL) It is embarrassing.

Comment

• Zoey- Have you tried the NADS? It's wax but it doesn't hurt that much because it doesn't stick to your skin.

Comment

• i just want to say that i have been searching the internet for years, for help with this problem. i am now glad that there are other women like me i thought i was on my own. i have tried everthing and i think waxing is the best but you do have to watch out for those ingrown hairs. i use smooth it for my ingrowns its great! i have a boyfriend and i do agree it is embarasing always turning the light off lol! i dont think he has ever notised and if he has he hasent said anything. thanks ladies i feel so much better tody i no longer feel alone!!!

Comment

• From experience Braizllian waxing doesn't hurt. Salons see this everyday and well equiped to deal with hair removal. Don't be embarrassed these ladies had to do it on each other in school. They have seen it all.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                        2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                      • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                      • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
                      • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
                      • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X