Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Icky, brown discharge!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icky, brown discharge!!!

I've been getting brown, smelly discharge for 4 days now. I'm not due for my period and I don't think it's blood. I'm really scared! I'm only 15 and I finally have my life on track, I don't want anything to happen!
    I love Santa Clause. The idea of parents forcing their children to sit on a fat stranger's lap and accept gifts from him is hillariously ironic.

• Check that out

One thing that I can tell you is you might have an infection because #1) the dicharge is brown and #2) it smells. Some doctors ask, when you complain of probelms in that area; do you have a discharge, does it have a odor, a color? I dont know what type because different people have different side affects. Check that out for sure. When you do find out what is wrong, alot of women dont know this, but eat plenty of yogurt, and drink lots of water, and cranberry juice. The yogurt helps to keep infections away, and the water keeps your body cleansed. The cranberry juice keeps away bladder infections. I know females have to go through alot. Take care.

Comment

• wow i remember those days.

when i read the title on the board, i right away asked mysel, 'i bet this is a young girl'.
      when i read your message, i saw you are 15.
      when you are young its normal to get that. it is basically the beginning of your period...even if its not yet due, this can happen 1 week before your period, it goes away, then you bleed. it is blood, and it doesnt smell too good either because its old blood. i remember this.
      I still even get this sometimes...but im in my twenties.

its the green and yellow fishy smelling discharge you have to be concerned about.
      but if you are still unsure, by all means see your doc

Comment

• Well I will tell you like this almost every female goes through that like the other women said if it is about a week before your period then it is your body getting ready for your period you might even just notice a slight clearish white discharge as well before your period but that is normal your body is just preparing itself its just one of those side effects woman have to suffer unforuntantally. Now if your period comes to an end & your still having problems than go to the doctors. If your not sexually active it can just be an VD that is caused naturally from your own bodys PH system it happens almost all the time can be as simple as you eating to much sugars changing soaps. So just pay attentiion to it.
        Life's experiences are a powerful thing :)

:cool:toosexytobesmall.com:cool:

Comment

• I am having problem a little similar to this. I had a prolonged menstrual lasted for a month long with brown discharge. I am pretty much emotionally disturb by this and have been wondering what could went wrong. I am 25 years old and not on any contraceptive pills.
          Anyone please kindly advice me?

Comment

• i am 37 and my body has done that on 2 occasions... 1st time i was 2 weeks pregnant and miscarried, 2nd time i forgot my birth control pills when i went out of town for the weekend, so i didn't get to take them all weekend... and for the rest of the month i had the brown discharge... if you are really scared, call your gyn's office and talk to the nurse. she has heard everything and is the best to advise you!!

Comment

• Brown?

Um, I am having a weird month because my menstral cycle is out of wack! I took a morning after pill about 6 days ago, and my period was not supposed to start for another two weeks, but I started bleeding a brown colored blood today and dont know if i am pregnant or not! I am almost 19 and scared to death! HELP!

Comment

• I really think that the brown is normal at all times especially before and after your period from what I ahve heard everyone gets it and its just part of being a woman..this isnt from any medical advise simply from talking to other women and from personal experience
                [♥]Jessica Dawn[♥]

Comment

• but yes I also remember being 15 and it freaking me out
                  [♥]Jessica Dawn[♥]

Comment

• Well I have the same discharge going on right now..its not bad but noticeable! i noticed its worse when i am active.because when i woke up this morning i thought there was going to be alot but there wasn't at all. I havnt had my period for 7 months .. am i just getting my period finally?!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Is there something wrong with me?

Like everyone else just pointed out before me, there is nothing wrong with you. NEVER EVER blame yourself for something like this.
                      You were just...

Yesterday, 09:07 AM By Mo
                    • Reply to Making everyday routine joyful

This could be a lot of fun, but I could never do this at work. I could do this with texts from he BF, set only to work only at certain times. I'd especially...

07-04-2022, 06:16 PM By atskitty2
                    • Reply to Does lube actually help you?

Lube definitely helps me! I love using it with sex toys and partners alike and always finds that it only enhances my experience!

07-04-2022, 10:27 AM By Zoë T.

I'm not the best multitasker and personally like to devote all of my energy and mind towards one thing at a time. So using a sex toy during work or zoom...

07-04-2022, 10:22 AM By Zoë T.

One thing about work is that you are being paid for your work which to me means you should be focused on work when you are being paid to perform it (and...

07-03-2022, 10:29 PM By jns

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X