Women's Health Interactive Forums

  • Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question on masterbation,men please comment also

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If I thought that on a particular day I might get luckey.Which is very infrequent I would not do the deed>and if by chance I did and I was getting some lovin at times I cannot get to the end and she gets somewhat upset because of the constant friction.So I for me mastering my domain is a double edge sword.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by rcoreyus View Post
      Some men need (or feel they need) release frequently (for some daily). As long as he is not avoiding sex with you, I don't see a problem. If you are curious about his motivation, next time he seems to be planning some "alone time", give him a chance for some "together time" instead. Or if you suspect his is about to do himself, just go do him yourself.

      If at those times you don't feel like having sex with him, then there should be no problem with him pleasuring himself.
      Thank you for that insight. He may just feel he wants to be satisfied at whatever time it is and not have to *wait* for me, since I am usually not home when he is doing it. I also have read some men just like to masturbate sometimes. No real reason they do, they just *do*. If he feels like it, he feels like....that kind of thing. I am afraid it has made me have all kinds of imaginings though....that maybe he enjoys it more than sex with me sometimes, or he wants someone younger....things like that. He says no, but I have had some thoughts. I know that may sound insecure, but that's it....It makes me feel insecure.
      As far as my not wanting to have sex with him, it is rare...but there have been a couple of times recently when I was very tired cause I got NO sleep the night before or we argued. Maybe then he felt like he couldn't wait.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mourningman View Post
        If I thought that on a particular day I might get luckey.Which is very infrequent I would not do the deed>and if by chance I did and I was getting some lovin at times I cannot get to the end and she gets somewhat upset because of the constant friction.So I for me mastering my domain is a double edge sword.
        I feel bad for you. If she doesn't want to, then I can see why you would masturbate.

        Comment


        • How old is he? Were you passionately in love when you were married and is he into Porn?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CarolineWH View Post
            How old is he? Were you passionately in love when you were married and is he into Porn?
            What screen name is this question going out to?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SaraSmile View Post
              What screen name is this question going out to?
              I am sorry but laney and just realized this is an old post and she is probably not around anymore so just ignore.

              I sure can see her point on not getting thrilled with a man who just talks filthy to you. Unless words are said in deep passion they can be crude and make a woman feel like a piece of low life.

              He sounds like he is trying to take himself to a place void of love but more of a master. Sure would be a turn off to me. And then is age playing a part in this. A man starts to age and loses his sexual powers sometimes early in life. If he is having a hard time getting it up for her and needs to masturbate this could be an early warning. My husband has never masturbated in our marriage so I am not familiar with this. It must be painful needing as she does. As a woman ages she gets much more sexual and this does not stop. It has been the most awesome experience of my life. I feel sorry for this woman. She is hungering with no relief and that is sad. That is why it is so important to keep a man a sexual man for many years. What you are doing in your late 30's and 40's with him is what you will have of this man sexually alive in his 50's 60's and 70's. He will not need the sexual filling as much as you will. As this woman is saying, it gets pretty bad....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CarolineWH View Post
                ......It must be painful needing as she does. As a woman ages she gets much more sexual and this does not stop. It has been the most awesome experience of my life. I feel sorry for this woman. She is hungering with no relief and that is sad. That is why it is so important to keep a man a sexual man for many years. What you are doing in your late 30's and 40's with him is what you will have of this man sexually alive in his 50's 60's and 70's. He will not need the sexual filling as much as you will. As this woman is saying, it gets pretty bad....
                I couldn't agree more. Sex gets better and better as you get older. I wouldn't want to waste time on someone who didn't care enough and didn't even try to satisfy me and make me feel better.

                Comment


                • thankyou sarasmile

                  its so glad to see im not alone in this.i understand your point,your trying to understand him more.your left wondering is this an exta corricular activity he enjys without you and is glad to get back to alone.i have come to my conclusion,as long as were having fun sex as often as we are i dont care.(and neither should you)i do my share of masterbation and enjoy it.im so glad you posted its nice to know your not alone.lol

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by laney View Post
                    its so glad to see im not alone in this.i understand your point,your trying to understand him more.your left wondering is this an exta corricular activity he enjys without you and is glad to get back to alone.i have come to my conclusion,as long as were having fun sex as often as we are i dont care.(and neither should you)i do my share of masterbation and enjoy it.im so glad you posted its nice to know your not alone.lol
                    Thanks for your reply Laney. I have had my problems with it. We have had it out. I doubt he will be as obsessed with it,- at least not for a while. He wants us both to enjoy masturbation as well as a healthy sex life. Problem is....I am just not as into masturbation alone. And he has to do it when I'm not home, which seems secretive and very private too. Then again, I would be insulted if he were down here masturbating with me upstairs sleeping too. But if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Ha.
                    Last edited by SaraSmile; 10-30-2007, 06:44 PM. Reason: typos

                    Comment


                    • carolinewh,i hope your not talking about me because if you are painfull needing as she does does not pertain to me at ALL.and this is an old post im sure shes not around anymore,im not a hundred years old,i still check my posts and messages.i believe you need to read this from start to finish.im not doing without at all.my husband and i have a great sex life.i had four orgasms the other night in a matter of an hour and we our currently practicing tantric sex.the part about not getting it up anymore well hes 30 thats not a problem.i was simply wondering why men do it,and feel like they have to hide it.i dont hide it from him.but im glad for your concern just please understand me when i say you dont have to feel sorry for me.i have a WONDERFULL sex life.i think you just misunderstood.lol

                      Comment

                      or

                      Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

                      Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

                      Latest Activity On Our Forums

                      Collapse

                      • Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

                        If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

                        Today, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
                      • Sex before marriage

                        What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

                        04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
                      • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

                        Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

                        1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                        2. Consider seeking help
                        ...

                        04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                      • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

                        Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

                        04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                      • The wounds are fresh and raw

                        It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

                        It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

                        04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

                      Latest Topics On Our Forums

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X