Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question on masterbation,men please comment also

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks laney but I really don't need to vent my stuff that much, for me its just become the way my life is going and I have accepted it however frustrating it is. I think I am jealous of folks that have a good sex life and I try to figure what is wrong with mine.Do I blame me or her that is what I ask myself. But like you said going to a therapist for marraige problems seems like paying someone to listen to me complain and accomplished not much.I think they are for people with no friends.Friends would tell you to s%%t or get off the pot and stop whinning ya know. BTW she is on bc pills to keep the period days to a minimum. I wonder if all the years on them has killed her libido drive.

Comment

• inquisitive1

thanks for the advice,and yes he does have some anger issues.talking to someone would probably help me even though you know if you have read anything i have written i dont want to pay someone to do that but im going to have to suck it up.i dont want his anger issues to effect my life and how could they not.thanks again

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to I have had sex with my daughter's boyfriend

It sounds like your life is missing something and your daughter’s bf reminded you. My advice is to never be alone in a room with that man, at least...

Today, 03:23 PM By Wednesday L.F.
      • I have had sex with my daughter's boyfriend

I am 38, a single mother of a 18-year-old daughter, . I'm still in good shape for my age
        My daughter has a Bf 22, lately he spends more time with...

Today, 12:05 PM By aminamor
      • Fitness roller

Hi all. My wife recently started going to the gym and they use a fitness roller.
        She asks me to buy the same one for home. Is it possible to use...

Today, 11:55 AM By Eric Nelson
      • Reply to What can I do?

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this difficult situation with your husband. Verbal abuse and disrespect in a relationship can be emotionally...

Today, 04:19 AM By davinamartin
      • Reply to Men who can ejaculate twice in one lovemaking session

When I was young, after my second ejaculation, my **** would stay erect regardless of how many times I would orgasm. I would be completely out of semen...

03-01-2024, 10:54 AM By Somers

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• I have had sex with my daughter's boyfriend

I am 38, a single mother of a 18-year-old daughter, . I'm still in good shape for my age
        My daughter has a Bf 22, lately he spends more time with...

Today, 12:05 PM By aminamor
      • Fitness roller

Hi all. My wife recently started going to the gym and they use a fitness roller.
        She asks me to buy the same one for home. Is it possible to use...

Today, 11:55 AM By Eric Nelson
      • My boyfriend can't finish while having sex with me

Hello everyone,
        I am 52, my boyfriend is 53. Him and I have been in a committed relationship for 10 months. From the beginning our sex life has...

02-29-2024, 12:55 PM By tgraykansas
      • Have you ever held a penis while peeing?

My fwb recently asked if she could hold me while I peed. I was totally open to it but kept getting hard when she tried to lol.

Has anyone...

02-29-2024, 11:55 AM By MrMr
      • should I divorce

Due to a sexless marriage, I have found myself losing interest in my partner, we have both put on weight her 50 and me 15 and now do not desire her. I...

02-07-2024, 08:59 AM By CJ99
      Working...
      X