Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taboo Fantasies

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taboo Fantasies

Interesting posts on this forum. Curious if other women struggle in the realm fantasy. Anyone have fantasies that they would never share with anyone who knew them, let alone act them out. But yet, for whatever reason they are a complete turn-on? This is something I've struggled with for many years, something my husband is clearly unaware of.

Just curious.

• Well come on, share the fantasy! You'll remain anonymous
    [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• Alright...well it's a bit lengthy but I think the background helps make sense of it.

All through school growing up I had a really close girlfriend. She stayed at my house, I stayed at hers, etc. After graduation my family took her on a camping trip with us. Me, her, and my older sister ( who was about to graduate college at the time ) hung out the entire time. We were the only ones our age.

One day, we spent the entire time at the lake. Late afternoon we decided to hit the shower house to clean up before dinner. We get there and it's surprisingly busy. There was 1 empty shower in the back corner. I called dibs on it first ( mainly because I was hungry and wanted to get back ). But my friend suggested we just all share it to save time.

We all agreed like it was no big deal. I thought it was going to be a quick rinse over our suits and get out. Not so... as soon as we got in and closed the curtain both my friend and sister undid their tops and removed them. So, I followed suit. Shortly after my sister pulled her bottoms down and then my friend did the same. All the while we were chatting about school, movies, stupid stuff. So I figured what the hell and did the same. To be honest, it was very awkward at first. But by the time we got out I was strangely aroused.

Now I've not told anyone this but over the years from time to time I fantasize about this situation. But what I really struggle with, is that sometimes when I fantasize I'll still include my sister in the fantasy. I'm not attracted to her in real; I think that's wrong; but for whatever reason the fantasy part .. I can't explain it.

Does this even makes sense?

Comment

• Kind of strikes me as just a burgeoning sexuality type thing. We should also keep in mind that the taboo around sibling sexuality is mainly a cultural one that exists (or so I've pieced together lol) to discourage birth defect-prone procreation. I don't encourage sibling romance of any kind (sometimes the norms just kind of stick, and probably for the best), but I'm also not terribly surprised or horribly shocked that you'd feel arousal at seeing a naked set of boobs, even if they belonged to your sister.
        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• I've had a fantasy about getting kidnapped by 6 men, stripped nekked chained to a bed and used as a sex slave. works during 'alone' time

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
            I've had a fantasy about getting kidnapped by 6 men, stripped nekked chained to a bed and used as a sex slave. works during 'alone' time
            Whoa... Pretty freaky there Patti. Why 6?
            [B]"Are you serious? You're [i]bleeping[/I] THAT girl?"[/B][B] - [COLOR="#B22222"]jen1447[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

• So I can be used by them 3 at a time.

Comment

• Makes me wonder about my GF... Hmmm...

I honestly include my GF in my fantasies.

Comment

• Wonder what about your G/F ?? I'm sure she has fantasies too.

Comment

• I am also sure. She says she fantasizes about me... But I'd love to know about taboo ones. It's just another way to get to know her and show trust. I'll offer up a taboo one I have of her to see if I can get her to budge.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X