Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Tea Bagging"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think a shower will solve your problem. If he's nice and clean it shouldn't taste salty.

Comment

• I tried to play with my bf's and he started laughing.

Comment

• If your man knew that the only thing standing between him and getting his balls licked was a soapy washcloth , he'd be on it, quickly. Takes just a minute for him to soap off and rinse the area right before getting frisky if its been a few hours since his shower. I wouldn't know how to say "please wash your balls" and I'm glad that I don't have to hehe. My boyfriends genitals are always emaculate enough to eat off, so I do!
        Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• My boyfriend loves it... or... at least loves to watch me suck on them... either way...
          I've never noticed any particular taste from them... Just roll them around in your mouth with your tongue. If you push your tongue against the bottom area, JUST underneath his balls, they like that too.
          Could just be sweat or bad hygiene...
          You could try taking a shower with him and sucking on them in there, see if there's any change. If it is sweat, you could also try doing it before you two get in to any vigorous activity.

Comment

• I like this kind of party!

Comment

• Wish I could get my BF to let me do this, but only recently got him to allow me to give him his first BJ with climax. That took 3 years. I'd love the closeness and feel.

I must have the only guy who doesn't ever ask for or even care about being given oral sex.

Comment

• I don't really like doing this for guys but, yes, in my experience guys have loved this immensely.

Comment

• Tea bagging originated from the gay community. When one guy sits on another guys face and his testicles end up in his mouth. Also has easy access to other parts while he is down there. So there is your history lesson.

Comment

• LOL ! There is nothing new under the sun! There are only so many ways and places people can put parts of their bodies together and you can bet, baring some sort of surgery, anything that someone has 'thought up', has been around for a looooong time. I'd bet this had too.

Comment

• I actually found this site because I was googling tea-bagging because I heard it had a sexual reference. As a guy I can just say, both my wife and I love it- when we are in a 69 position this is what she is doing. I have to say, I am just lucky, my wife enjoys my boys and treats them very specially.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X