How LELO’s SORAYA 2 Became My Favorite Rabbit Vibe (Full Review)
In A Hurry? Discover Why We Recommend The LELO SORAYA 2
I haven’t had a lot of luck when it comes to rabbit vibrators — most of them couldn’t tease my clit properly if they had a compass and a manual.
But the SORAYA 2 blew away all of my expectations.
This is hands-down the sleekest vibrator I’ve ever tried, featuring a clitoral arm that’s flexible enough to always reach just the right spot while providing intense stimulation that more than gets the job done.
It’s beautiful to look at and although it doesn’t resemble the rabbit vibrators of yore, it’s a functional work of art that will change the way you look at dual stimulation — forever.
I was more than a little nervous about how well I’d fare trying the SORAYA 2 from LELO.
I don’t have the best track record of success with rabbit vibes — they generally miss the mark by either not reaching my clit in just the right way, or pinching it with their signature bunny ears.
Yes — that is about as uncomfortable as it sounds!
The SORAYA 2 completely changed my expectations about rabbits, thanks to its incredibly soft silicone body and bendable, rounded clitoral arm — which presses against your clitoris easily with enough flexibility to place it exactly where you need it.
And with 12 vibration settings to explore, you’ll never run out of exciting ways to play.
My Hands-On Experience Using The LELO SORAYA 2
LELO is known for its luxury vibrators and even so, I was a little unsure about trying the SORAYA 2 because I haven’t had a lot of success with rabbit vibrators in the past.
Typically, the nubby end of the clit tickler on a rabbit vibe just doesn’t really get the job done — whether due to the design of the toy itself or the shape of my own anatomy.
The SORAYA 2 blew all of those preconceived expectations out of the water.
The clitoral arm of this vibrator is extremely flexible and bendable, yet it offers intense vibration too — it feels good against your skin no matter how you’re moving it around.
Additionally, it’s rounded at the end, without featuring the typical “bunny ears” often found on vibrators of this type.
Although they’re certainly cute to look at, in my own experience, they’re generally uncomfortable unless they’re very rounded and soft (like those found on the Happy Rabbit Triple Curve, which I loved).
Some bunny ears are downright painful.
With the SORAYA 2, I was able to enjoy the feeling of soft silicone pressed against my clitoris — not the sensation of something pinched around it.
Additionally, the hole in the handle does more than simply make this vibrator look sleek — it serves a real purpose, in that it helps you to position it with ease.
I really appreciated this feature, especially when using it on my own.
The hole in the handle gives your fingers something to hold on to so you can angle the vibrator in the precise way needed to reach your clitoris and G-spot comfortably.
And if you’re using it in the bath or shower (it is 100% waterproof!) it helps to keep the vibrator from slipping out of your hands when things get really wet and steamy.
Although it has a powerful motor, this rabbit operates pretty quietly (under 50 dB) so you can use it discreetly — even if someone else is in the next room.
I also love how easy it is to control the SORAYA 2.
This vibrator uses LELO’s signature 3-button interface, which is simple to use and memorize — so you’re never caught off guard trying to remember how to navigate the controls in the heat of the moment.
Given my past experience with rabbit vibrators, I was more than pleasantly surprised by the SORAYA 2, although to be fair, I wouldn’t expect anything less from LELO.
The price tag on this vibrator is high — I’m not gonna lie.
But given the quality of the vibrator and the warranty that comes with it (a 1-year warranty and a 10-year Quality Guarantee), you can be confident in your purchase over the long term.
It is an investment, but it’s a worthwhile one.
What Is The LELO SORAYA 2?
The SORAYA 2 from luxury vibrator brand LELO is a sleek and super-sexy contemporary take on the rabbit vibrator, offering deep-reaching G-spot stimulation and tantalizing clit-tickling.
At the same damned time.
As a long-standing fan of dual stimulation, this vibrator rocked my world.
The SORAYA 2 offers undeniable luxury along with an incredible body-pleasing range of 12 vibration settings to meet the varied needs of those lucky enough to play with it.
Not sure if the SORAYA 2 is right for you? Click here to learn more about who should use it — and rabbit vibrators in general.
How Does The LELO SORAYA 2 Work?
Featuring an insertable shaft that slips inside the vagina to press against the G-spot, the external arm of the SORAYA 2 then rests over the clitoris to deliver simultaneous vibration to both hot spots.
It works pretty similarly to most rabbit vibrators, with the main difference being the complete lack of the traditional “bunny ears” that gave them their name.
Fans of old-school rabbit vibes may not love this — the SORAYA does break away from that familiar style significantly — but I personally loved that aspect of it.
I’ve tried a variety of rabbit vibrators that featured bunny ears and in the process, discovered that most of them are far too pointy and uncomfortable — and simply do not work for me.
How Do I Use The LELO SORAYA 2?
The SORAYA 2 is easy to use, featuring the signature 3-button design found on many of LELO’s toys.
My best advice is to turn the toy on (by pressing the center button for a couple of seconds) and then cycle through the 12 settings (using the same button) to become familiar with everything it offers — before using it.
This will give you an idea of what to expect ahead of time.
You can increase (or decrease) the intensity of each vibration setting by pressing the + or – buttons located directly above and below the center button.
When you’re ready to go, apply a little water-based lubricant to the shaft and clitoral arm (and/or your vulva and vagina, if you prefer) and insert the shaft of the vibrator.
You might find it easier to insert and place the vibrator correctly while it’s turned off — but if you would rather “ease” yourself into the sensation, leave it turned on.
After the shaft is inserted, you’ll want to angle the external arm so it rests against your clitoris.
You may need to experiment a bit with the angle and placement — particularly if you find the toy is hitting only your G-spot but not your clit (or vice versa).
Once it’s in position, explore the settings and intensities to your heart’s content.
When you’re done, turn it off by pressing the center button for about 2 seconds.
And don’t forget to clean it afterward!
LELO SORAYA 2 Top Features
The LELO SORAYA 2 is a hella sleek and sexy rabbit vibrator that offers a luxurious ride you won’t soon forget.
Before considering any rabbit vibrator for possible testing and review, however, we closely examine each product, weighing its:
- Body-safe materials
- Design and construction
- Intuitiveness of the button interface
- Sound level during operation
- Power supply
- Battery life and use time
- Vibration patterns, intensities, and speeds
- Ease of cleaning
- Water resistance (when applicable)
Any vibrating rabbit you use should be made from body-safe materials, be intuitive to use and easy care for, provide an adaptable fit to reach the clitoris and G-spot simultaneously, and of course, offer toe-curling dual pleasure.
The top features of the LELO SORAYA 2 include:
- 12 vibration settings
- Sonographic design to please more anatomies
- Looped ergonomic handle
- Soft and sleek, with no pointy ears
- Up to 4 hours of playtime
- 100% Waterproof Design
12 Vibration Settings To Suit Every Preference
Offering 12 vibration settings that range from a “teasing murmur” to a heavy pulsation, each setting can be tweaked in intensity using the + and – buttons on the handle.
This allows you to fully customize your pleasure — no matter what you’re in the mood for!
Sonographic Design Pleasures Wider Range Of Anatomies
This rabbit vibrator was developed using a sonographic design that more accurately reflects the anatomy of the clitoris and vagina to make it more suitable across a wider range of anatomies.
As most people who have used rabbit vibrators before likely well know, they can be rather hit-or-miss in terms of how well they hit multiple sweet spots at once.
A rabbit might reach your G-spot effortlessly, yet struggle to make contact with your clit in any meaningful way — or vice versa.
The extended tip of the shaft and the angle of the clitoral arm of the SORAYA 2 work together in its overall design to promote a better fit for more people.
That doesn’t guarantee it will work for everyone, but as far as rabbit vibrators go, it’s a product that stands a high chance of being a good fit for your body and anatomy.
Looped Ergonomic Handle Improves Control
I personally love the way the handle is looped at the end because it provides better grip and maneuverability during use — especially when you’re playing with it by yourself.
You can position the SORAYA 2 easily — and confidently — getting it in just the right place with little effort, I’ve found.
The loop in the handle also gives you something to hold on to if you’re using this rabbit in the bath or shower — making it less likely to slip from your hand.
Soft And Sleek As Hell — With NO Pointy Ears
The SORAYA 2 is a sleek rabbit vibrator that’s covered in ultra-soft, body-safe silicone that feels amazing on your skin.
It doesn’t have pointy “bunny ears” that poke your clit or vulva.
This might be a matter of personal preference but after testing a bunch of rabbit vibrators, one thing I soon came to realize is that pointy ears (which are supposed to go on either side of your clit) usually don’t do it for me.
Although the SORAYA 2 doesn’t look like a traditional rabbit (the end of the clitoral arm is simply rounded) it’s a lot kinder to my clitoris because of it.
The external stimulator feels more like a large, soft finger against my clit, rather than two very pointy ones pinching it from either side — and that is so much more comfortable.
Up To 4 Hours Of Playtime On A Single 2-Hour Charge
Although the SORAYA 2 takes about 2 hours to reach a full charge, you will enjoy up to 4 hours of playtime with it, depending on the vibration settings and intensities you use.
It’s worth noting that it features an automatic shut-off after one hour — so if you’re into extended play sessions and it suddenly stops, it probably isn’t dead — try turning it on again because you likely hit the one-hour mark.
This might be a hassle in the heat of the moment, but it’s also a nice safety feature that prevents battery discharge if you accidentally leave it turned on after you’re done using it.
100% Waterproof & Submersible
The LELO SORAYA 2 is entirely waterproof so you can use it in the bath or shower.
Don’t let the “open” charging port on the bottom scare you.
You can safely submerge this toy in water without risk of damage (just make sure it’s completely dry before charging it again).
Being waterproof, you can wash the SORAYA 2 with mild soap (scrubbing gently for 20 seconds) before rinsing it right under the faucet or shower water.
The Pros And Cons Of The LELO SORAYA 2
In my experience, the pros of the SORAYA 2 greatly outweigh any cons but no sex toy — regardless of its design — is perfect for everyone.
- 12 pleasure settings: The SORAYA 2 offers a dozen different vibration settings and patterns to choose from and each is customizable in its intensity, too.
- Up to 4 hours of use: On a full charge (which takes about 2 hours), you can play with the SORAYA 2 for up to 4 hours. To prevent accidental battery discharge, this vibrator features an automatic shut-off after 60 minutes of constant use.
- Body-friendly design: Crafted using a sonographic design to ensure a better fit across a wider range of anatomies, the SORAYA 2 features an extended tip on its shaft and a carefully-angled clitoral arm for optimal versatility.
- Silky-soft, body-safe silicone: The SORAYA 2 is covered in ultra-silky (and safe!) silicone that feels amazing on your skin.
- Ergonomic, looped handle: Designed to be easily maneuvered, SORAYA 2’s handle features a large loop at the end, improving grip during use for better, more comfortable control.
- Very quiet operation: The SORAYA 2 operates discreetly so you can use it without the worry of being overheard by anyone who might be on the other side of the door.
- 100% waterproof: The SORAYA 2 is completely waterproof for use in the bath or shower.
- Warranty: As with all of LELO’s products, it comes with a 1-year warranty and a 10-year Quality Guarantee, protecting your investment over the long term.
- High price point: As luxurious as the SORAYA 2 may be, it comes with a pretty hefty price tag — even for a rabbit vibrator — making it inaccessible to many who can’t afford it.
- Cleaning: Although the silicone of the vibrator is very easy to clean, the seam between the silicone and the ABS plastic accents can collect lube, bodily fluids, or even dirt — making those areas (only) more difficult to clean thoroughly.
- Charging time: As with other LELO vibrators, you’re advised to charge the toy for a solid 2 hours before its first use (even if it’s “done” charging sooner than that) and each subsequent charge takes about 2 hours.
Overall, the LELO SORAYA offers a lot — from its sleek, innovative, and anatomy-loving design to its incredible versatility and variety of settings.
The price point is debatable as a con; after all, what’s expensive to one person is pocket change to another.
That said, the vibrator does at least come with a 1-year warranty and a 10-year Quality Guarantee to protect your investment for years to come.
The one drawback to the LELO SORAYA (in my experience) is the seam between the ABS plastic accents and the silicone.
Yes, it’s easy enough to clean it out with your fingernail and a little bit of soap if lube or bodily fluids have collected in the crack, but cleaning it requires a little more fuss than I would like.
At the end of the day, however, this vibrator fits my body like a glove — and it was my personal favorite rabbit vibrator for that reason.
Is The LELO SORAYA 2 Safe?
If used (and maintained) according to the instruction manual and used with a compatible (water-based) lube, the SORAYA 2 is completely body-safe.
The entire vibrator itself is covered in body-safe silicone and that part is very easy to clean thoroughly — although it’s worth noting that lube (or bodily fluids) can make their way into the seam between the ABS plastic and the silicone on its handle and the sides of the shaft.
The SORAYA 2 won’t cause permanent clit desensitization or nerve damage, even if you use it daily on its highest settings.
The LELO SORAYA 2 is safe for use during pregnancy as long as you aren’t at risk for (or dealing with) pregnancy complications, but check in with your OB-GYN if you’re feeling unsure.
LELO SORAYA 2 Vs. Other LELO Products
The SORAYA 2 from LELO is one of the sleekest models of rabbit vibrator you’ll find anywhere, but how does it compare to others?
Let’s compare the original SORAYA, SORAYA 2, SORAYA Wave and INA Wave 2:
SORAYA 2 Vs. SORAYA Wave
- WaveMotion Technology: The SORAYA Wave uses LELO’s proprietary WaveMotion Technology, which creates the sensation of realistic fingering against the G-Spot. SORAYA 2 offers no such movement.
- Arm Flexibility: The clitoral arm is more flexible on the SORAYA 2 and is positioned at a slightly closer angle to the body compared to SORAYA Wave.
- Control Panel: Both the SORAYA Wave and SORAYA 2 feature the same 3-button interface.
- Vibration Patterns: SORAYA 2 offers more vibration patterns — 12 in all — compared to the 8 provided by the SORAYA Wave.
- Size: Both models are essentially the same size with very slight variations between them. SORAYA 2 is 8.6 x 2.9 x 1.7 inches, while SORAYA Wave is 8.58 x 2.83 x 1.8 inches.
- Noise Level: The SORAYA Wave has a maximum decibel level of 50dB (according to LELO; actual testing showed it was 55 dB, sometimes registering even higher than that with the WaveMotion engaged), while the SORAYA 2 operates much more quietly (<50 dB) on its highest setting.
- Run Time Vs. Charging Time: Both vibrators reach a full charge in about 2 hours, but because of its WaveMotion, the SORAYA Wave only runs for up to 2 hours compared to the whopping 4 hours you’ll get with SORAYA 2. Additionally, both vibrators will remain on standby for up to 90 days and have an automatic shut-off after 60 minutes.
- Water Resistance: Both the SORAYA Wave and SORAYA 2 are 100% waterproof and submersible.
- Silicone Construction: The SORAYA Wave and SORAYA 2 are crafted from ultra-soft, body-safe silicone with ABS plastic accents.
SORAYA 2 Vs. INA Wave 2
- Vibration Instead Of WaveMotion: The SORAYA 2 does not offer the signature WaveMotion G-spot stimulation provided by INA Wave 2.
- Control Panel: While the INA Wave 2 features a 5-button directional control panel, the SORAYA 2 offers a simple, in-line 3-button design.
- Vibration Patterns: The INA Wave 2 and SORAYA 2 provide 12 vibration patterns to choose from.
- Size: Both vibrators have a 4.3” insertable shaft, however, the SORAYA 2 is 8.6” long compared to the 7.9” available with INA Wave 2.
- Run Time Vs. Charging Time: Both models take about 2 hours to reach a full charge, but the SORAYA 2 provides up to 4 hours of play; INA Wave 2 only runs for about 2 hours on a full charge, due to its WaveMotion. Both rabbit vibrators will remain on standby for 90 days and will shut off after 60 minutes.
- Water Resistance: The SORAYA 2 and INA Wave 2 are 100% waterproof and fully submersible.
- Silicone Construction: The SORAYA 2 and INA Wave 2 are made from ultra-soft, body-safe silicone and ABS plastic.
The Differences Between SORAYA 2 And Other Rabbit Vibrators
The Soraya 2 is definitely a luxury model of rabbit vibrator compared to others we’ve tried, which included:
- Hot Stuff Warming Rabbit: This is a much more traditional type of rabbit vibrator that features the “bunny ears” commonly associated with them. This rabbit offers a warming sensation throughout the shaft – which is something the SORAYA 2 definitely does not do. → Learn more about the Hot Stuff Warming Rabbit*
- Dream Thrusting Rabbit: As another rabbit with “ears”, this one looks more like a traditional rabbit vibrator, as well — setting it well apart from the SORAYA 2. As its name suggests, the Dream Thrusting Rabbit is a thrusting vibrator — its shaft extends by about a half-inch in a repetitive motion during use, which you won’t get with SORAYA 2. → Learn more about the Dream Thrusting Rabbit*
- Bigs Bunny Girthy Rabbit: You’re probably noticing a trend here, but this is another traditional-style rabbit vibe. Unlike the sleek design of the SORAYA 2, the Bigs Bunny Girthy Rabbit lives up to its name — this is a big one whose size is more than a little intense (and definitely not comfortable for everyone)! → Learn more about the Bigs Bunny Girthy Rabbit*
FAQs About The LELO SORAYA 2
If you’ve already bought the LELO SORAYA 2 or you’re planning to, we’ll cover some frequently asked questions about its care and maintenance.
How Quiet Is The LELO SORAYA 2?
On its highest settings during testing with a decibel meter, we found that SORAYA 2 operates below 50 dB, which is midway between a refrigerator hum and a normal conversation.
What Is The LELO SORAYA 2 Made Out Of?
The LELO SORAYA 2 is crafted from body-safe silicone, which just about covers the entire device from end to end.
This rabbit features “metallic” ABS plastic accents on the ergonomic handle and along the sides of the shaft.
Both materials are entirely body-safe.
How Do I Clean The LELO SORAYA 2?
Being 100% waterproof and submersible, it’s easy to clean the SORAYA 2.
Simply use the mild soap of your choice (washing the rabbit for 20 seconds) and rinse it under water.
If you’d rather, a silicone-safe sex toy cleaner can be used instead.
As we mentioned earlier, lube or bodily fluids can sometimes make their way into the seam between the ABS plastic accents and the silicone of the toy.
Generally, you can use a fingernail (with a little soap) to remove any debris and rinse well under running water.
Allow the toy to dry thoroughly before charging it again.
What Comes With The LELO SORAYA 2?
The SORAYA 2 includes the vibrator, along with a USB charging cord, a black satin storage pouch, a 10-year warranty registration card, and a sample of LELO’s water-based lubricant.
Why Trust Our Review
We’ve invested 123 cumulative hours (and counting) researching, evaluating, and personally testing the best vibrating rabbits over the past two years.
We began by:
- Researching more than 120 rabbit vibrators from dozens of well-known brands
- Analyzing their construction and materials for safety
- Considering their versatility and fit
- Weighing aggregate reviews and personal recommendations from those on our team, in tandem with advice from our medical review board
- Evaluating each product’s features and connectivity
Following the deepest round of analysis, we ended up with only 7 products we felt were worth taking the time to test personally in real-world conditions.
As a product tester and writer for Women’s Health Interactive, I’ve tried many different brands of rabbit vibrators over the years — including models that offer triple stimulation (clitoral, vaginal, AND anal — yes, they exist!).
For this reason, I know exactly what to look for in terms of safety, operation, and of course, vibrators that deliver the best pleasure possible.
Where To Buy
If you’re ready to purchase the SORAYA 2, we’ve got you covered.
I know the LELO SORAYA is a bit of an investment, but if you’ve struggled to have a good time with rabbit vibrators (as I previously had), this may just be the one that changes your experience — for the better.