How To Use LELO Sex Toys – With Or Without A Remote
LELO is one of the most well-known manufacturers of luxury sex toys, with a line of products featuring a sleek, minimalist design that’s both incredibly attractive and multifunctional.
Here’s what you need to know about using LELO vibrators:
- LELO vibrators generally feature one of three standardized button layouts across their entire catalog of products.
- The button layout used in any particular model (such as the SONA, SILA, SORAYA, or INA Wave) typically remains the same throughout subsequent upgrades over the years — resulting in a more intuitive user experience for those who purchase future iterations of a vibrator they already love.
- LELO vibrators that feature a remote generally have a three-button design but are also operated through SenseMotion technology — which means the toy can be controlled by physically moving the remote during use.
LELO vibrators tend to be more expensive compared to other brands, but in our experience, they are well worth the investment and although they feature a minimalist design, they’re surprisingly easy to use.
How To Use A LELO Vibrator
LELO is a brand of luxury sex toys crafted from high-quality silicone and ABS plastic, featuring sleek and ergonomic designs that provide expert stimulation of the clitoris, G-spot, or both, along with the penis and prostate.
LELO uses a few versions of standardized button layouts across its entire catalog of products, with each vibrator in any particular line of toys maintaining the same button layout as previous models.
What this means is that if you’re familiar with the LELO SONA because you’ve been using it for a long time, you’ll already know how to use the LELO SONA 2 or SONA 2 Cruise if you upgrade in the future.
Although LELO takes a minimalist approach to sex toy design, the button layouts are intuitive and once you know how to use them, you’ll be able to use any of their toys — even without the manual.
Using A LELO Vibrator With A Remote
LELO vibrators that include a remote feature the same 3-button system we talked about earlier on the remote control — but the remote can also be used without the buttons being pressed if SenseMotion is activated.
Additionally, remote-controlled LELO toys have a ((•)) button on the vibrator itself which controls the vibe if you prefer to use it without the remote control.
While the vibrator itself is USB rechargeable, it’s important to note that the remote is not — you’ll need two AAA batteries to use it.
The following instructions apply to LELO’s 3-button remote control vibrators that include models of the:
- HULA BEADS
To use a LELO vibrator with a 3-button design and remote:
- Turn the vibrator on by pressing and holding the ((•)) button for 1-2 seconds until the light turns on. (Note: if you intend to use the vibrator without the remote, press that same button to cycle through the vibration patterns, pressing and holding to turn it off when you’re finished.
- Press the + button on the remote to activate the wireless connection, although it may take 5-10 seconds to establish a connection.
- Once the connection is made, the vibrator and remote will light up and default to SenseMotion 1 — vibrations are then controlled by tilting the remote (the more vertical the remote, the higher the intensity)
- To shift to SenseMotion 2, which allows the remote to be moved in any direction, press the ( ) button
- Pressing the + or – buttons on the remote will cycle through pre-programmed vibration modes
- When you’re done, press the – button on the remote for about 3 seconds, and then press the ((•)) button for the same duration on the vibrator itself
Charging Your LELO Vibrator
LELO vibrators are USB rechargeable, making them easy to charge whenever needed.
Charging a LELO vibrator takes between 1 and 2 hours, depending on the model.
The amount of playtime on a full charge varies between models (anywhere from 2 to 4 hours on average), however, the LED light on the vibrator will begin blinking when the battery is running low — alerting you that it needs to be charged again.
LELO sex toys are sleek and luxurious, but it doesn’t take being a rocket scientist to operate them — they’re incredibly easy to use, featuring simple 3-, 4-, and 5-button interfaces.
A few of our favorite vibrators include the INA Wave 2, SONA 2 Cruise, and SILA, but there is a vast collection of LELO toys just waiting to be explored, no matter what type of stimulation you prefer.
They can be on the expensive side, but they’re well worth the investment — and so are you.