Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel so alone!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tinkerbell930 View Post
    What else can be said. Maybe a kick in the head is more appropriate for all the stupid women in the world and I will be the first in line because I am obviously on the top of that list! I am outta this place!

Ladies and Gents, the enabler has left the building!!!

Comment

• Could we be more brutal?

Seriously, this is just gettting mean now. I don't need anyone to get this brutal over something so stupid. I know that you lawyers are sticking together but honestly, give me a break! If you wanna take shots at me because I am stupid or have made stupid mistakes or am having a pitty-party for myself then whatever, but picking on Tinkerbell is just dumb. She did nothing but try to give me some sympathy. She may not have "cold hard facts" like you guys, but she has human perspective like most people and wanted to help. I am at a loss for words.... I guess I'll just end this post now and come back when I have more time to think. I am just in shock at how grown women can behave towards each other. It makes me very sad!

Comment

• Hmmm.....

Drama- Kudos to you...you appear to be much stronger than your original post(s) and I truly believe it is because you have had the opportunity to respond to these posts and stand up a little for yourself. Many of these posts are examples or life experiences these individuals know or have known about....they are NOT criticizing YOU. These posts are EXAMPLES....DONT take it so personal. We can either learn from or ignore. I do not think anyone is intentionally trying to ATTACK you. We ALL have faults and some of us handle life situations differently than others (and that is okay). Tinkberbell, I know you mean well, but you too are taking things a little to personal. These are opinions and we can choose to ignore and not respond. They may not be the posts one may want to read, but lets not make this a feud. Our concern is Drama and insuring she remains strong and eventually accept things as they are (in her own time). Drama, by no means do I think you are a bad person. Many of us have been or will never admit (to posting anyway) to being in a similar situation. For those who choose NOT to admit to being involved in a similiar situation, you (kaylar, stealthkitty, tinkerbell, etc.) make be helping another in need. We need to continue to post to help one another. Regarding the other posts, I don't think they are insensitive...and its not PARTICULAR. It is just in most instances they have all been the same. Now, I think if there has ever been a similar situation out there with a happy ending someone needs to respond to show that EVERY sitauation like this does NOT always end up having an unhappy end. I do not have a doubt in my minds that ALL of these ladies care for you and have your best interest in mind. I believe ALL are just giving you sound advice that you may need from an older sister or mother. They are not being judgemental. Imagine if we all were your girlfriends, some of would/would not agree with the others, because we all would have an opinion; however, by voicing an opinion it would not mean neither cares. Continue doing what you are doing. Stay strong and let the Lord guide you and NOT your EMOTIONS. Take care
        Last edited by carly212; 06-04-2007, 05:20 PM. Reason: run-ons.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama28 View Post
          Seriously, this is just gettting mean now. I don't need anyone to get this brutal over something so stupid. I know that you lawyers are sticking together but honestly, give me a break! If you wanna take shots at me because I am stupid or have made stupid mistakes or am having a pitty-party for myself then whatever, but picking on Tinkerbell is just dumb. She did nothing but try to give me some sympathy. She may not have "cold hard facts" like you guys, but she has human perspective like most people and wanted to help. I am at a loss for words.... I guess I'll just end this post now and come back when I have more time to think. I am just in shock at how grown women can behave towards each other. It makes me very sad!

It's pot calling the kettle time now. Seriously, you like to attack but you don't like to get your own back. Girl, save it. You need to employ the same tenacity to standing up for yourself and your kids that you use in standing up for this enabler.
          Last edited by Stealthkitty; 06-04-2007, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by carly212 View Post
            Drama- Kudos to you...you appear to be much stronger than your original post(s) and I truly believe it is because you have had the opportunity to respond to these posts and stand up a little for yourself. Many of these posts are examples or life experiences these individuals know or have known about....they are NOT criticizing YOU. These posts are EXAMPLES....DONT take it so personal. We can either learn from or ignore. I do not think anyone is intentionally trying to ATTACK you. We ALL have faults and some of us handle life situations differently than others (and that is okay). Tinkberbell, I know you mean well, but you too are taking things a little to personal. These are opinions and we can choose to ignore and not respond. They may not be the posts one may want to read, but lets not make this a feud. Our concern is Drama and insuring she remains strong and eventually accept things as they are (in her own time). Drama, by no means do I think you are a bad person. Many of us have been or will never admit (to posting anyway) to being in a similar situation. For those who choose NOT to admit to being involved in a similiar situation, you (kaylar, stealthkitty, tinkerbell, etc.) make be helping another in need. We need to continue to post to help one another. Regarding the other posts, I don't think they are insensitive...and its not PARTICULAR. It is just in most instances they have all been the same. Now, I think if there has ever been a similar situation out there with a happy ending someone needs to respond to show that EVERY sitauation like this does NOT always end up having an unhappy end. I do not have a doubt in my minds that ALL of these ladies care for you and have your best interest in mind. I believe ALL are just giving you sound advice that you may need from an older sister or mother. They are not being judgemental. Imagine if we all were your girlfriends, some of would/would not agree with the others, because we all would have an opinion; however, by voicing an opinion it would not mean neither cares. Continue doing what you are doing. Stay strong and let the Lord guide you and NOT your EMOTIONS. Take care
            Thanks for this Carly. I was only trying to help her. I have seen it too many times. Women left destitute by men who take advantage of them, string them along, and then up and leave them without any visible means of support for themselves and for their child(ren). These same guys who whisper sweet nothings in their ears in order to get sex, will take the witness stand and call them all manner of filthy vile names. I don't want her to go through that. If she's angry at me, fine. At least, it shook her out of her reverie. This guy is not a nice guy. She needs to refocus her energy on getting support for her child. The longer she waits, the worse it is going to get.

Comment

• Been There Done That

The longer she waits before taking action the harder it
              becomes, for the hesitation is used by the man's lawyer
              to prove various factors;

1) she didn't/doesn't know who the father is and had to
              wait for a DNA test to find out

2) another man was supporting her and the child and now
              that he's left her, she turns on the client

3) she was trying to get money from the husband by blackmail
              and when this didn't work she decided to use the Court.

The hesitation allows;

a) vast amounts of property to be given to the children who
              dispose of it
              b) property transferred into company names
              c) his weekly salary dropped to minimum wage, and virtually
              supported by the wife.

The wife, who has no intention of any of her legacy going to
              an outsider will conspire with him to move property.

Where the property is moved in January and the case is
              commenced in June, it is difficult for the Court to find that
              the property was moved in January pursuant to a case
              being brought in June.

The husband does not hide his resources, he simply has
              his lawyer allege that in January he transferred the house
              to his son to enable him to start his own business. That
              he gave the car to his wife because he had damaged hers.

In short there are dozens of reasons why he can explain
              transferring his property in January which can not be
              connected to this case brought in June.

Taking his savings and buying his wife a diamond ring
              in January can not be seen as him cutting his outside
              child out of the legacy.

The fact is, there is no case against him now so he
              may dispose of his property as he sees fit.

If action had been commenced the week after his
              departure there would be a better chance of success,
              but taking everything as written, I would very much
              assume, the movement of property began in January
              so that in April, when he terminated the affair he was
              very much a pauper.

Comment

• Happy Endings in Situations Like This

They don't occur. Ever heard the saying, two wrongs don't make a right. I have found through the years that this is a true saying. Don't kid yourself; if someone were to come on a say that he or she carried on an adulterous affair with a married man or woman for x amount of time and that they later married and lived happily ever after, please take this with a grain of salt. You can best believe that you are not getting the true and complete story of what transpired after they broke up a marriage. Don't be deceived.

Comment

• In the case I speak of, F began an affair with M
                  while his wife was in the hospital having their child.
                  The relationship went on F had a child, and subsequently
                  M divorced wife, married F.

F later bragged about having sex with a certain sports
                  hero, and M divorced her.

F is the study of the kind of Golddigger that make
                  successful other women. You know, the Bridget Nielson
                  type who went after Stallone to enhance her career,
                  then divorced him for more money than she'd see in
                  her life...or more recently the McCartney - Mills saga
                  where this golddigger married Paul and now wants
                  half of what he has.

Outside of these cases, which obviously don't have
                  happy endings, (except for the golddigger) you won't
                  find many men divorcing a wife for a girlfriend.

As one told me..."She'll screw me, she'll screw anyone."

Comment

• just at lost of words..

God...I don't come here for what a week and already it's the third war or something??? Anyway...I might be a lawyer in the coming months...that will NEVER be my way of dealing with client, people, friends or anyone for that matter...People deserve to be treated with the same respect and decency that you believe you deserve yourself...If that makes me a smoothy, a bad lawyer, a professionnal sugarcooter...(btw that's BS...I can empatize and gives facts and solutions...Empathy does not enabled btw U guys!)So anyway...I prefer to be a decent human being before anything else. That's my two cents on all this...

For Drama...If u want someone to talk to via email or msn...let me know
                    I really hope you're doing much better...

As for what happens to Thinkbell...man you're really mean for nothing...That's my point and I'm sticking by it so...Deal with it..and please no more People bashing!

Comment

• P.s. We're laywer...so they presume at the Bar school we had the decency and humanity needed to do a job that concerne people safety, security and future everyday. Remember that.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

Welcome to WH Interactive Forums. Maybe role playing would help the relationship along. You want him to dominate. He plays the role of dominating. In...

Yesterday, 06:15 PM By jns
                      • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

Yesterday, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
                      • Reply to Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

Do you know for certain that your mother-in-law would be in disagreement with his attendance there? It could be that he lists himself single because so...

Yesterday, 05:43 PM By atskitty2

Welcome Red77! So glad you joined us!

If he wasn't open to a threesome, I doubt he'll be into opening the relationship.
                        I'm also guessing...

Yesterday, 05:36 PM By atskitty2

Sexual incompatibility is indeed a legit reason for ending a relationship. Time to have another coversation about your sexual needs and where it could...

Yesterday, 11:46 AM By EmptyNester

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

Yesterday, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
                      • Husband doesn’t want sex like I do

I, (22) and my husband (30) have been together a couple years. At first sex was great. The last year, it’s declined. Now it’s to the point where it’s...

Yesterday, 10:51 AM By Red77
                      • Pretty sure that was my father-in-law

I was over at a fetish-focused singles website (for reasons that are in line with the values in my marriage) and am pretty sure I saw my husband's mother's...

11-25-2022, 09:26 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                      • Advice for a man

Hi ladies, I don't know if this is the right place to post but I have a bit of a situation. Basically a female friend has uncharacteristically (We both...

11-24-2022, 04:31 PM By Clueless man
                      • Painful spotting

!!! I have already been to a gynecologist with a PhD, please don't tell me to go to one !!!

I don't have any dectectable illnesses besides...

11-24-2022, 09:23 AM By Space-Traveller
                      Working...
                      X