The 4 Best Egg Vibrators: Love Eggs That Will Hatch Massive O’s
What if I told you that a petite little egg no bigger than the palm of your hand holds the power to upgrade your sexual pleasure while at home or out on the town?
Whether you’re looking for some new ideas in the bedroom or to spice up date night, an egg vibrator will give you an orgasm in a totally unique way.
Egg vibrators (also referred to as love eggs or vibrating eggs) might be small but they sure are mighty, and surprisingly so.
Don’t let their compact size fool you — egg vibes offer incredible G-spot targeting vibrations, exquisite clitoral stimulation, and in some cases, deep anal gratification.
Perfect for travel in a purse or carry-on bag, exhibition play, and on-the-go sex fun, these adorable little vibrators will absolutely keep you cumming back for more.
We’ve rounded up the very best egg vibrators the world has to offer so you can take your pleasure in your own hands, wherever you go!
Types Of Egg Vibrators & What They’re Made From
Small, portable, and fun are all words one might use when describing an egg vibrator.
Similar to the panty vibrator, an egg vibrator is a wearable and remote-controlled female sex toy.
What Is An Egg Vibrator?
As its name suggests, an egg vibrator is a vibrating sex toy that usually resembles the shape of an egg.
Ranging in size depending on their individual design, egg vibes are typically no bigger than four inches long and two inches wide, with many being considerably smaller.
In fact, they’re a great option if you’d like to take a vibrator in a carry-on bag while traveling because they’re small and very discreet.
Unlike a longer and handheld rabbit vibrator or wand vibrator, an egg vibe is petite and usually meant to be operated hands-free, making them a great choice for people with hand mobility issues, or those that want to use their hands for — ahem — other things.
What Materials Are Commonly Used In Egg Vibrators?
The safest materials (and the most often used) for egg vibrators include medical-grade or body-safe silicone and ABS plastic, as both are completely safe for contact with delicate genital skin without risk to your health.
You should also make sure to avoid egg vibrators made from porous materials, as they’re much more difficult to clean and sanitize between uses.
All of the egg vibrators in our review below are crafted only from the safest materials — medical-grade or body-safe silicone and ABS plastic — because we take your health and well-being seriously.
Wired Vs. Wireless Egg Vibrators: What Is The Difference?
The main difference is the wire — or lack thereof.
Wired egg vibrators are attached to a cord that runs to a battery-powered controller.
This type of egg vibrator may be suited for internal use in the vagina or anus if it has a string attached for retrieval or if the power cord is specified for use in this way.
Wireless egg vibrators, on the other hand, are operated via a remote control that is not connected to the vibrator itself.
Comparing wireless egg vibrators to wired ones, it’s difficult to say which style is “better” than the other, as that will depend entirely on how you’d prefer to use it.
It is incredibly important to note that if you plan to use an egg vibrator anally, you MUST make sure it’s attached to a long and sturdy string (with or without a loop) for easy retrieval.
The anus sucks things inward fairly easily — which is why anal toys are typically designed with a flared base that prevents them from being pulled all the way inside.
Egg vibrators are small and their surfaces are typically slick, especially when lube is involved, so if it slips into your anus, it can’t be removed easily without that string.
In the absence of one, you might be looking at a quick and likely embarrassing trip to the nearest emergency room to remove it.
How To Choose The Best Egg Vibrator
When choosing a vibrating love egg, it’s important to consider what you prefer in a sex toy and how you intend to use it, but you’ll also want to explore its many features to select the right one for yourself.
What Features Should You Look For In An Egg Vibrator?
- Material(s): The material your egg vibrator is made from should always be body-safe and non-toxic. You’ll also want to avoid any materials that you’re allergic to.
- Cords, Wires, Or Strings: If you plan to use a vibrating egg for anal stimulation, make sure to use one that has a sturdy string to ensure you can easily take it out when you’re finished. Eggs with strings are great if you want to use them vaginally for G-spot stimulation, too. It almost works the same way a tampon string does — you can pop it in and pull it out. Wires or cords that connect egg vibrators to a controller should not be used to remove them after internal use because they can potentially snap or break off at the base unless the manufacturer specifies that the power cord or wire can be used in this way. Always refer to the instruction manual.
- Wired Vs. Wireless: Wired eggs are easier to use at home since they’re attached to long cords with battery packs, compared to wireless eggs which are more ideal for public or on-the-go use.
- Size: If your body likes deep pulsing vibrations that fill you up with satisfaction, then a larger egg might be the right fit. If you prefer rumbly, heart-racing surface sensations, try a smaller egg vibrator.
- Power Source: Many vibrating love eggs on the market are USB rechargeable, while others use batteries. Both work well, but if you intend to use your vibrator often or don’t like replacing batteries all the time, a rechargeable egg vibrator might be best.
- Waterproof: If you plan on getting wet (and I mean really wet) with your love egg, make sure it’s designed to be submerged in water. It’s also important to note that the remote control for your egg vibrator is likely not going to be waterproof — so watch your slippery fingers if you’re using it in the tub.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Egg Vibrators?
Egg vibrators have pros and cons which will vary depending on the type of toy and the way they’re controlled — in particular, whether an egg vibe is controlled wirelessly or via a wired remote.
We’ll take a closer look at the pros and cons of both.
Pros Of Wireless Egg Vibrators:
- They make for easy and discreet public play
- They’re good for long-distance couples
- App controls allow you to virtually “touch” your partner from anywhere in the world
- They’re especially helpful to those with hand mobility issues who might otherwise struggle with controlling their vibrator
Cons Of Wireless Egg Vibrators:
- Apps can be incredibly glitchy
- I mean…really, really glitchy
For all the good that wireless egg vibrators offer, the biggest disadvantage also happens to be the one thing that makes them so great — app control.
Technology has come a long way and it’s getting better every day, but app-driven vibrators are more prone to experiencing bugs in their usage at a much higher rate than those with wired controls.
Still…they do offer many benefits when they work as they should.
On the other end of the spectrum, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of wired egg vibrators:
Pros Of Wired Egg Vibrators:
- They’re great for people who have hand mobility issues, particularly those who may struggle with operating controls directly on the vibrator itself
- Their responses are more reliable when cycling through vibration patterns or settings since the remote control is physically wired to the toy
Cons Of Wireless Egg Vibrators:
- They aren’t very discreet for public play since the remote is connected to the egg vibe via a visible wire
- They can’t be partner-controlled during long-distance sex
- They can only be used within a range that relates to the physical length of the cord, which may be a distance of just a few feet
Both wireless and wired egg vibrators have their pros and cons, but they’re all important things to consider before you purchase one.
How Do You Determine What Size Egg Vibrator Is Best For You?
When trying to decipher what size of egg vibrator is right for you, think about the sexual sensations that you enjoy and prefer.
Larger eggs will provide more fullness within your vagina or anus if used internally, but they also tend to offer deeper vibrations with a rumbling sensation — even when used externally against your vulva.
On the other hand, small love eggs are great for users that intend to use them internally for extended periods, or those who prefer lighter and buzzier vibrations against their clits.
A petite egg vibrator is also great for clitoral stimulation because it’s easier to move around the vulva to get up close and personal with those extra sensitive bits.
Additionally, smaller egg vibrators can target certain erogenous zones — such as your nipples — with greater precision compared to their larger counterparts.
How To Use An Egg Vibrator
Personal lubricant is an important component of egg vibrator use, just make sure that you use a compatible lube for your sex toys.
Water-based lube is safest for any sex toy in general, especially those made from silicone — which can degrade when silicone lube is used.
Egg vibrators can be either inserted and worn inside the vagina or anus, or used against your body’s many erogenous zones and there are many ways to use an egg vibe alone or with a partner.
Vibrating love eggs can be used during erotic massage, oral sex, penetrative sex, and so much more!
The Best Egg Vibrators Available Right Now
Ready to get your egg on? Let’s take a look at the best egg vibrators available on the market right now!
Features you should consider when shopping for an egg vibrator:
- Its overall size
- The type of stimulation it’s designed for (external or internal)
- The safety of the materials it’s crafted from
- The range of vibration intensity, patterns, and settings it offers
- How long it lasts on a full charge or battery and how long it takes to recharge
- Whether or not it is waterproof (if this is important to you)
To make our list of top recommendations, each egg vibrator had to meet and exceed our rigorous standards and be:
- Effective at what they do
- Made of high-grade materials (and no toxic substances or common allergens)
- The best of the best — none of our ratings go below 4 — because we take pleasure seriously
A Note On Our Ratings:
None of the products that made this list include any of the potentially toxic substances we talked about earlier like polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic or phthalates, which can be harmful to your health.
We also avoided toys crafted from porous materials, as they cannot be easily cleaned or sterilized.
Additionally, the egg vibrators on our list are all made from quality silicone that is listed as either body-safe or medical-grade, or ABS plastic.
[Note: Get the SVAKOM Ella Neo for only $84.99. Use code AFF-WH15 and get 15% off site-wide at Lovehoney — a specially negotiated discount we secured after independent review.]
- Small Ribbed Body Perfect For External And Internal Stimulation + Safe For Anal Use
- Very Quiet And Discreet, Making It Ideal For Public Play
- 2-Hour Run Time Vs. 1-Hour Charging Time
- Luxurious Design Crafted From Body-Safe Silicone
- App-Driven Use May Be Buggy And Only Works Within Physical Range (Original Ella Only)
- Cord May Be Too Short For Deeper Penetration
This little egg may be small in size, but its vibrations are strong enough to rock you out of this world and it’s one of the best vibrators available.
Designed to offer the most versatility possible, the SVAKOM Ella offers five vibration modes through two methods of external control and an additional Climax Mode when you’re ready to go over the edge.
That’s the real beauty of this luxurious egg vibrator — you can control it in the way you prefer, whether that’s on the base of the bullet itself, the control pad at the end of its cord, or by using the mobile app.
One of the most notable aspects of the SVAKOM Ella is found in its waterproofing, which is designed to withstand the powerful water jets in a hot tub or bath.
Crafted from ultra-soft, body-safe silicone, this gorgeous little egg offers two hours of playtime on a one-hour USB charge, making it a perfect travel companion wherever you go.
Speaking of being on-the-go, Ella’s power cord doubles as a retrieval string so it’s completely safe for use vaginally or anally, whether you’re at home or out on the town!
If you’re spicing things up on date night, your partner can control the egg remotely on their phone, but that same accessibility doesn’t extend to those in long-distance relationships.
The app cannot be accessed over an internet connection, so the person controlling Ella from their phone has to remain in range.
That said, the upgraded version of this fan-favorite — Ella Neo — does offer web interactive app control for long-distance loving.
Take a closer look at the Ella Neo below:
It also features sound-activated vibrations and can even be synced to music! The Ella Neo includes programmed vibration modes but you can also set its vibration intensities for customized pleasure.
The only downside is that the Neo is waterproof but not at the IPX6 level of the original Ella, which offers protection from powerful water jets.
Still, if you like intense rumbly vibes and a toy with a lot of versatility, then this egg vibe might be the perfect one for you — it’s certainly our favorite.
Lovense Lush 3 App-Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator
[Note: Get the Lovense Lush 3 for only $118.99. Use code AFF-WH15 and get 15% off site-wide at Lovehoney — a specially negotiated discount we secured after independent review.]
- 5-Hour Run Time Lasts WAY Longer Than You Possibly Can
- Fixed (Yet Flexible) Tail Stays In Place For Added Clitoral Stimulation + Safe For Anal Insertion
- Whisper-Quiet For Discreet Pleasure Anywhere
- Bluetooth Controlled Remote For Play Within Range & Interactive App For Long-Distance Couples
- Waterproof For Tub Or Shower Sessions
- Clit Stimulating Tail Vibrations Can Be Weak For Some
- Needs To Be Held In Place For Direct Contact
- App And Connectivity Can Buggy
- Magnetic Charger Can Be Finicky
The Lovense Lush 3 is an upgraded version of an old favorite — and let me tell you, it was worth the wait.
Providing a whopping five hours of use on a full charge, we practically dare you to try and outlast it.
(Here’s a hint: You probably won’t.)
The Lovense Lush 3 offers a range of vibrations — from soft and bumpy vibes to strong rumbles — and it stays super silent even at its most powerful setting.
Take a closer look at the Lush 3 below.
Although the Lush 3 offers four vibration patterns and three speeds, the app enables an unlimited variety of options at home or while you’re out in the world.
Since this egg is wireless and app-controlled, you’ll be able to use it easily and discreetly in public whether you’re alone or with a partner.
Speaking of partners, the Lush 3 offers interactive play that can be controlled from anywhere in the world, making it perfect for long-distance couples!
As with many app-controlled devices, the major downside is that there can be some bugginess during their wireless use and the Lush 3 is no exception.
We hope that Sex Tech will be infallible one day but for now, be patient and expect the occasional glitch.
If you really like clitoral stimulation, then you’ll be very happy with this egg’s flexible tail.
Its small tip is perfect for pinpointing the exact spot(s) that makes your toes curl, although some users note that the clitoral vibes aren’t always strong enough.
Although the Lush 3 offers five hours of playtime on a full charge, it takes nearly 90 minutes to recharge via magnetic USB — and cannot be used during this time.
Some users note that the magnetic charger can be fussy and difficult to attach. An indicator light will turn on when it’s attached correctly, but that often means rotating the cable a couple of times until it latches.
All that aside, this egg is extremely quiet and great for discreet public use — and it’s sure to have you rocking with pleasure by the end of the night.
CalExotics Waterproof Double Vibrating Silver Bullets
This pair of vibrating love eggs from CalExotics are straightforward and simple but they’re highly versatile, letting you apply sexy vibrations to two erogenous zones at once!
For instance, you can put one silver bullet inside your vagina while the other vibrates against your clitoris, or you can use one while your partner pleasures themselves with the other.
Like other egg vibrators, these Silver Bullets can be used to stimulate any erogenous zones that tickle your fancy — like your nipples, for instance — pleasuring both at the same time.
There are endless ways to play with these two waterproof lovers, alone or with a partner!
Explore these dual-stimulation eggs below:
The Silver Bullets are waterproof and submersible, however, the wired remote is not. Still, the cord that connects the remote control is 30” long, allowing you to keep it safely away from water.
That said, the cord is also one major downside to this pair of vibrating eggs — as it limits your ability to use them discreetly in public.
The wired battery pack operates as a remote control for the bullets and runs on two AA batteries, which means that you won’t be interrupted with having to charge them — as long as you always have fresh batteries on hand.
Additionally, this pair of Silver Bullets only offers 2 vibration speeds, which may not be enough for all users.
Still, the simplicity of this egg vibrator is where it shines — it works like a charm with minimal fuss and frills.
LELO LYLA 2
[Note: Get the LELO LYLA 2 for only $135.99. Use code AFF-WH15 and get 15% off site-wide at Lovehoney — a specially negotiated discount we secured after independent review.]
- SenseMotion Remote Control Responds To Your Body Movements
- Wireless Remote Operates From 39 Feet Away
- 2-Hour Run Time For Plenty Of Fun
- Extremely Quiet For Discreet Use Anywhere
- Waterproof, Body-Safe Silicone Feels Extra Sleek On Your Most Precious Bits
- Large, Shiny Controller Is Not All That Discreet In Public
- Connectivity Can Be Iffy When Vibe Is Inserted
- Vibration Intensity Can’t Be Adjusted Without The Remote
- Retractor String Can Break Off
- Does Not Include Panties
Waterproof and submersible, this sleek and sexy egg vibe doesn’t have many extra bells or whistles but it gets the job done in the most luxurious fashion.
The wireless remote control has an optional feature that uses SenseMotion technology, vibrating with your hand movements.
When you move the remote up, the egg vibrates more, and when you move the control down, it vibrates less — putting pleasure customization right in the palm of your hand!
Check it out below:
This vibrating egg is USB rechargeable, taking two hours to do so and providing two hours of use after a full charge.
The remote control, on the other hand, is battery-operated — lasting about 10 hours on a fresh set of batteries. That’s not a bad run time, but you will need to make sure you keep replacements on hand.
LYLA 2 operates quietly, making it a great choice for discreet fun in public. That’s wonderful, but the remote itself is pretty flashy and not all that small.
You might be able to keep it hidden within the palm of your hand — if your hands are large enough — but the SenseMotion technology also means tipping the remote up and down to control the vibrations.
That part is likely not going to be a discreet process unless you keep your hand somewhere out of sight — like under a table.
Additionally, some users have experienced connectivity issues between the egg vibrator and the remote control, which is a big deal since that’s the only way to control it.
Although LELO is known for deep-tissue stimulation, some folks noted that the vibrations from LYLA 2 are weaker compared to their other toys, which may be something to consider if you like a vibe with a lot of power behind it.
Overall, though, this egg vibrator is an elegant choice that offers a lot of versatility.
Vibrating panties walked so that egg vibrators could run.
Egg vibes are not only wearable and controllable, they are also a fun and easy way to experience powerful stimulation discreetly in public.
Even if you don’t intend to use your egg vibrator in public, it’s worth the purchase — it’ll bring awesome bumping sensations to any erogenous zone and beyond!