The 8 Best Wearable Vibrators For Private Fun And Public Play
Are you bored using the same old handheld vibrating sex toy night after night? Looking for a different type of vibe to improve your sex game?
Or perhaps you’d like to do something naughty with your partner…in public?
A wearable vibrator will provide you with all of the above, and so much more.
If you’re a human with a vulva, trust us — these inconspicuous and often remote-controlled toys are exactly what you need to rev up your sex life.
These special little friends can fit in your panties to hit your most sensitive erogenous zones on the down-low, and some of them can even be worn as stylish jewelry — right out in the open!
Now that you’re curious about wearable vibes, you’ll be excited to know that we’ve already reviewed the best ones!
Take a break from the same old rabbit or wand vibes and experience something a little more inventive and unexpected.
Types Of Wearable Vibrators And How They Work
When you hear the word, “vibrator,” a phallus-shaped toy is probably the first thing that comes to mind, right?
After all, that’s the typical style we see referenced most often in movies and television shows, like Sex & The City — which made rabbit vibrators all the rage for many years.
Wearable vibrators are designed a bit differently compared to more “traditional” vibe styles, but they are definitely worth exploring, especially if you’re looking for something new to play with.
What Are Wearable Vibrators?
Going by their name alone, wearable vibrators are pretty much exactly what you would think they are: you wear them!
Some are placed discreetly in your panties, which can be hella hot if you’re out and about in public — particularly if you’re using the kind of panty vibrator that has a remote control operated by your partner nearby.
Other wearable vibrators are designed to fit snugly against your vulva, which can provide stimulation when you’re alone or during partnered sex.
There are even wearable vibrators meant to be worn as fashionable jewelry!
While many wearable vibes are sold as “panty vibrators,” they are so much more than that, as we discovered, and the possibilities for fun and sexual exploration are truly endless.
Curious about vibrating panties? Click the image below to watch our video below:
What Styles Do Wearable Vibrators Come In?
There are three main styles of wearable vibrators: clitoral, G-spot, and those that offer dual stimulation.
Wearable vibes come in an array of different styles, shapes, and colors, but they all offer the same thing — orgasms aplenty, with many being totally hands-free!
How Do Wearable Vibrators That Simulate The Clitoris Work?
Wearable vibes that are designed for clitoral stimulation work by pressing against your clitoris — the lovely little nub of sensitive erectile tissue that is the pleasure center of the vulva.
Although your clit is just the tip of a much larger, wishbone-shaped iceberg, external stimulation from a wearable vibe can offer exquisite yet stealthy orgasms just about anywhere!
For clitoral stimulation, a wearable vibe should generally fit comfortably between your labia to rest against the clitoris, although some have a contoured shape that’s designed to fit your vagina while directly accessing your clit at the same time.
How Do Wearable Vibrators That Stimulate The G-Spot Work?
Although some have wondered if the infamous Gräfenberg spot — or G-spot — is a real thing, this pleasure core is roughly located somewhere between 2.5 to 3 inches inside your vagina.
Just about every woman has one, but not everyone enjoys the sensation it offers, if they have found it at all.
To locate yours, start by inserting one finger into your vagina and feel along the side closest to your stomach.
Curl your finger in a “come hither” motion and if you feel an area with a texture that’s a little different from the rest of your vaginal canal, you’ve likely found it.
When it comes to G-spot stimulation, a wearable vibrator has an extension that is inserted into the vagina to reach that special spot.
How Do Dual Stimulation Wearable Vibrators Work?
Offering the best of both worlds, dual stimulation wearable vibrators are inserted to reach the G-spot and designed with an extension that is placed against the clit for clitoral stimulation at the same time.
The Benefits Of Wearable Vibrators
As we’ll discover, there are many benefits to using a wearable vibrator and folks might choose them over others for a variety of reasons.
Wearable vibrators are incredibly versatile toys that can make your sex life hotter, whether you’re alone or with a partner, but they can also be helpful to people who specifically need hands-free stimulation, as we’ll talk about later on.
Why Should You Consider A Wearable Vibrator?
Nope. They are totally different. And if you’re wondering if a wearable vibe is right for you, don’t worry — we have you covered.
Some wearable vibrators are meant to be worn as jewelry, cleverly adding an element of sheer naughtiness in public when you’re wearing a vibrator disguised as a chic and stylish necklace.
The bonus? You’ve always got your vibe handy while on the go, and no one will know — unless they happen to own one, themselves.
The other main attraction of wearable vibrators is that many can be operated completely hands-free.
Sex educator Dainis Graveris from Sexual Alpha explains:
“That means that you can pleasure your partner, stroke your nipples, explore different vibrator modes, browse porn online, send sexts and nudes, sip on your favorite drink, or simply kick back and relax.
These toys free both your hands and let you explore erogenous parts of your body. You’ll be amazed at finding other pleasure points that you never thought existed.
You can take your time exploring new positions and angles without worrying about your hands getting in the way.”
When you stop to think about it, hands-free wearable vibrators are almost like having an extra hand available during partnered sex!
Like the old saying goes: the more, the merrier!
What Are The Benefits Of Remotely Operating Wearable Vibrators?
Wearable vibes that are operated remotely or through a phone app can offer a unique set of benefits, particularly for couples:
Remote-controlled wearable vibrators can:
- Enable long-distance partners to stay sexually connected
- Let your partner control your pleasure from a short distance
- Allow you to get naughty in public
- Be used during penetration for additional stimulation
While using a wearable vibrator, you and your partner get the full vibe experience with no interference!
What Makes Wearable Vibrators Useable Anywhere?
Designed for ultimate stealth, wearable vibrators are among the most discreet sex toys on the market.
You can slide them into your undies before heading out for an extra-exciting night out on the town — something you can’t do with hand-held clitoral stimulators.
Wanna bring your Hitachi Magic Wand* on a sexy romantic dinner date? You could try, but you’ll probably get asked to leave.
With a wearable vibrator, however, you can offer the remote to your partner during Happy Hour.
Let them control it and tease you in front of everyone — without anyone else knowing what’s going on behind the scenes.
By the time you return home together, you’ll definitely want to share the vibe!
Jessica Gordon, the managing partner at the online intimate products boutique LUVOQUA, explained that wearable vibrators can be used in public, but they also offer stimulation during intercourse at home.
“There are many people who need the stimulation of a vibrator in order to orgasm during sex,” she said.
“Additionally, a hands-free vibrator allows you to explore different positions unencumbered that you typically wouldn’t be able to do with a traditional hand-held vibrator,” she explained.
“When you’re not focused on holding a vibrator, you can focus more on your and/or your partner’s pleasure.”
Nothing like a twofer, right? Wearable vibrators for the win!
What Can You Do With Wearable Vibrators?
Like we mentioned earlier, wearable vibrators are incredibly versatile sex toys that provide different types of stimulation through a variety of design styles.
No matter what you prefer — clitoral, G-spot, or dual stimulation — there’s a wearable vibrator that’s perfect for sexploration at home or while you’re out in the world.
How Can People In Long Distance Relationships Benefit From Wearable Vibrators?
Wearable vibrators are practically made for long-distance lovin’. With the apps that some of them offer, anything is possible — from just about anywhere.
We asked longtime sex educator Searah Deysach to weigh in:
“When you use your phone to control hands-free toys, you often have the option of having a lover take over the controls from wherever they are.
This can be a fun way to give each other pleasure when you can’t be together. And, it can increase intimacy by allowing you to forge new sexual connections even when apart.”
Sex educator Dainis Graveris also told us:
“Hands-free wearable vibrators level up your virtual sex game. You can use one and still get pleasure from it while texting, talking, typing, and even adjusting your webcam using both hands.”
Whether your partner is standing five feet or 5,000 miles away from you, app-driven wearable vibrators will let you stay in close sexual contact with one another — even if you can’t touch skin to skin.
What Are The Benefits Of The Hands-Free Feature Of Wearable Vibrators?
The hands-free stimulation from wearable vibes offers many different benefits depending on what you’re doing.
When you’re vibing hands-free, you can:
- Explore your body — or your partner’s
- Try a new position
- Have some fun with your webcam
- Browse porn
- Read an erotic novel
- Sip a cocktail
You could also hang from the chandelier. Engage in some hardcore sex. Or wave your hands in the air like you just don’t care.
So. Many. Choices.
According to sex blogger Eliza Coleman:
“Hands-free options allow more stimulation in other areas, or for partners to both use their limbs to support them in favorite positions. Sex toys have come a long way just in the past five years — they are more durable, attractive, and effective than in the past.”
Will the wonders of modern technology ever cease? We certainly hope not!
How Can People With Disabilities Benefit From Wearable Vibrators?
Wearable vibrators are for all of us, but they can be particularly beneficial to those with disabilities.
Sabrina Torres of the online adult store for women BOXX BAR explained:
“People with disabilities may have difficulties being able to use traditional vibrators due to grip, reach, or ability to hold a position for a long period of time.
A wearable vibrator completely circumnavigates these problems and might allow some people to use vibrators that might not otherwise be able to.”
Like we talked about in our hands-free masturbation guide, folks who are struggling with arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, or other physical ailments that affect their hands can benefit from self-pleasure methods that don’t rely on them.
What Is The Maximum Distance That Bluetooth Can Control A Vibrator?
Most Bluetooth wearable vibes work up to 50 feet away, and many Bluetooth sex toys allow Wi-Fi through a phone app as long as both partners have it downloaded.
So ultimately, the operating distance depends on the device.
If you want your pleasure controlled by your partner outside the home using Bluetooth, all you need is a “strong connection.”
And of course, make sure your vibe is charged!
What To Look For In A Quality Wearable Vibrator
Although we’ve talked about the types of stimulation that wearable vibrators provide and their many uses and benefits, it’s important to know what to look for when you’re in the market to purchase a quality one.
Don’t worry — we’ve got answers to all of your questions.
What Are The Most Popular Wearable Vibrator Types?
Although there aren’t any clear studies on this, the most popular type of wearable vibe seems to be the kind that offers clitoral stimulation because of the overwhelming number of products* that cater to the clit.
Then again, that’s where the magic happens for most women.
One study done back in 2015 found that only 18.4% of women didn’t need clitoral stimulation during intercourse to reach orgasm — compared to 36.6% of women who did.
Additionally, although 36% of women in that same study said that even if they didn’t require clitoral stimulation during sex, their orgasms felt better with it.
The most popular and quality toy brands include Dame Products, LELO, We-Vibe, and OhMiBod — all of which have wearable vibes that made our list of top recommendations below!
How Should You Compare Wearable Vibrators?
When it comes to comparing wearable vibrators and choosing the best one, start by determining what your needs are:
- Are you going to use it solo?
- Will you be using it with a partner?
- Do you prefer clitoral or G-spot stimulation — or both?
- Do you need a short-range remote control?
- Do you need a long-distance, app-controlled device?
- Will you use this toy in the tub or shower?
After you determine your needs, now it’s time to take into account:
- Noise level
- Fit, particularly if it will be placed against your vulva
- Vibration intensity
- Control method
- Power source
Beyond the above, it’s important to remember that any sex toy you use must be made from safe material. And for wearable vibrators, that’s medical-grade silicone. It’s the number one choice for sex toys.
You never want anything cheap and janky near your vagina, as we’ll talk about in greater detail later on.
What Are The Most Important Features Of A Wearable Vibrator?
The most important features of wearable vibrators are also what you should consider when determining your needs.
- Volume: This is probably the most important feature, especially for public use. You don’t want to be standing in the middle of Target with a loud buzz coming from your crotch, so make sure the toy you choose is nice and quiet.
- Fit: If it isn’t designed to fit internally, a wearable vibrator should contour your vagina or be held in by your labia for a snug and satisfying fit. You do not want it falling out your pant leg at a Christmas party.
- Vibration: Some like it hard, and some like it soft, and some like to quake right off the bed! Depending on what your personal preferences are, you’ll want to seek a vibe that offers a versatile range of vibrations that you can cater to your needs.
- Control method: While some hands-free wearable vibrators will have control buttons on the device, others are driven by apps or remotes. How you plan to use the toy will determine what type of controls are best, whether it’s directly on the vibrator, short-range remote control, or long-distance and app-driven.
- Power source: Wearable vibrators can have different power sources. Some are USB rechargeable, while others may rely on good old-fashioned batteries. This feature is a matter of personal taste. If you’re not good at remembering to charge devices, however, you may prefer battery operation — just keep extras on hand.
- Waterproofing: If you intend to use your wearable vibrator in the bathtub or shower, make sure it’s designed for use in water.
Our best advice is to consider all of these features carefully, so you can select the best wearable vibrator that will turn you on and get you off — every single time.
What Materials Should A Quality Wearable Vibrator Be Made From?
When it comes to any sex toy, remember that safety always comes first!
High-quality vibrators are made from non-toxic materials that are body-safe. Always make sure to check what materials your wearable vibrator is made of — preferably before you make the purchase.
Anything made from phthalates is an automatic no-no. Phthalates are a synthetic chemical that’s known to have reproductive and developmental toxins. It is also linked to breast cancer.
Other wearable vibrator materials you’ll want to avoid are:
- Rubber: This latex material can cause allergic reactions. It’s also very porous, so it can collect bacteria and is difficult (if not impossible) to clean and sterilize.
- Jelly rubber: This material is supposed to make sex toys feel realistic, but it misses the mark. This material contains phthalates, is porous, and has a foul odor to boot!
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC): This is a synthetic plastic often used to make sex toys soft and smooth but it also contains phthalates. This is another porous material that should be avoided.
- BPA: Known as bisphenol A, this material is a synthetic estrogen chemical that’s found all over the place — including sex toys. Exposure to BPA can have all sorts of harmful effects, including cancer, thyroid hormone disruptions, diabetes, cardiovascular abnormalities, and even brain and memory impairment!
So now that we’ve talked about the bad materials that wearable vibrators can be made from, let’s talk about the good ones — the safest and best for use on your most delicate parts.
Wearable vibrator materials that are safe include:
- Medical-grade silicone: Commonly used because it’s the most realistic, it’s non-toxic, and durable. Medical-grade silicone is also the safest for internal use, as it’s designed for long-term implantation, as in the case of medical devices.
- Body-safe silicone: One step below medical-grade, body-safe silicone is equally safe for skin contact and vaginal use, although it is not designed for long-term implantation. Moral of the story: although you can use it every day, don’t constantly wear a vibe made from body-safe silicone for weeks or months at a time.
- ABS plastic: Known as Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, this is a body-safe thermoplastic that is nonporous and often found in high-quality sex toys.
- Stainless steel: You might think of stainless steel as being an odd choice for a vibrator, but some wearable and jewelry-style vibes use this material. Stainless steel is safe, but those who have a sensitivity or allergy to nickel may want to proceed with caution, as nickel lends itself to stainless steel’s shiny surface. Choose products that are nickel-free.
Sex toys made from nonporous materials like those mentioned above can be cleaned with soap and a warm washcloth, particularly if a wearable vibe isn’t waterproof.
Whatever you do, choose your lube wisely.
The Best 8 Wearable Vibrators Available Right Now
Surprisingly there are a lot of wearable vibrators on the market. Whether you’re looking for something to use with a partner or you just want to try something new, it can be tough to choose.
And, of course, you only want the best — so we did a deep dive just for you!
To make our list of top recommendations, each toy had to meet and exceed our rigorous standards and be:
- Made of high-grade materials (and no toxic substances or common allergens)
- The best of the best — none of our ratings go below 4 — because we take pleasure seriously
A Note On Our Ratings:
None of the products that made this list include any of the potentially toxic substances we talked about earlier like polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic, BPA, rubber, jelly rubber, or phthalates.
We also avoided toys crafted from porous materials, as they cannot be easily cleaned or sterilized.
Additionally, the wearable vibrators on our list are all made from quality silicone that is listed as either body-safe or medical-grade, ABS plastic, or nickel-free metal.
Dame Eva II
[Note: Ella Paradis — linked for your convenience — offers Dame Eva II at the lowest guaranteed price!]
- Dual Stimulation For You And Partner, Feels Awesome; Hands-Free
- 5-Hour Battery Life (On Low)
- Discreet, Travel Friendly
- Soft, Skin-Like Outside + Medical-Grade Silicone Construction
- May Slip Depending On Position
- Price Tag
The Eva II from Dame Products is a pioneer in the wearable vibrator space.
And of course, it would be — it’s made by women!
This is the first vibe of its kind to fit securely tucked under the labia to rest comfortably against the clitoris.
Once you get the placement right, you can enjoy hours of orgasmic pleasure with no hands and no hassle!
Take a look at how Eva II works:
You can find tons of positive articles about Dame Eva II, and the reviews are outstanding.
Seriously, this little nugget is hardcore!
It’s especially in demand for couples, and its tiny size makes it perfect for travel…like on a sexual safari, perhaps?
This reviewer had this interesting nugget to say:
“I love it. For anything I want to do, it makes it better. You can tell the developers actually had a real vagina in mind instead of just a dildo-hole… A+++”
The Eva II offers multiple wing sizes that will work with many different body shapes, which is especially important since the success of the device hinges on having a snug fit against your clit.
LELO TIANI 3
[Note: Ella Paradis — linked for your convenience — offers the LELO TIANI 3 at the lowest guaranteed price!]
- Award-Winning Couples Massager With Eight Pleasure Settings
- Flexible Design + Wireless Sense Motion Remote
- Body-Safe Silicone
- Relatively Quiet
- Can Slip Out
- Low Vibration Strength
- Might Take A Couple Of Tries To Get Used To The Sense Motion Remote
The TIANI 3 from LELO gives broader clitoral action, so it’s an excellent option for sensitive ladies who don’t want pinpoint stimulation on their clits.
As an upgrade from its predecessor, the flexible extended arm for the G-spot is longer than the TIANI 2, which is a nice improvement that will stimulate your partner along his entire length!
Talk about doubling your pleasure!
The Sense Motion remote is extra cool. With eight different intensity settings, you won’t need your reading glasses to change the vibrations. You just flick your wrist!
No wonder it’s world-famous!
The TIANI 3 comes with a one-year warranty, so you can rest assured you’re getting a quality product but if something goes wrong, LELO has you covered. Not too shabby at all!
One reviewer liked it so much they added it to their naughty drawer:
“Husband and I have created a bit of a collection of toys in the last couple of years, and since this one was added…well, I feel bad for the other ones; they’re being neglected. Buy it!!”
- Great For Partners + App-Controlled For Long-Distance
- Very Entertaining, Adjustable With 8 Vibration Modes + Squeeze Remote; Stellar If You’re Sensitive Down There
- 100% Waterproof Body-Safe Silicone
- Relatively Quiet With 90 Minutes Of Battery Life
- May Not Work With Huge Penises
- May Slip Out
- App Can Be Difficult
The We-Vibe Chorus is a sixth-generation couples vibrator!
Yeah, the company has a stellar collection of couple’s vibrators on hand, but the Chorus is the newest — and offers the highest intensity.
Take a closer look at how the Chorus works:
If you and your partner both have We-Vibe products, you can share control of each other’s vibes through the We-Connect app.
While the app is impressive, the squeeze remote has proved to be a winner with its human-like response. The harder you squeeze, the harder it vibrates!
Not only that, but you can enjoy up to ninety minutes of uninterrupted fun with the Chorus!
Couples are way into it. One happy reviewer said:
“Never tried a couple’s sex toy before, and this was an absolute positive surprise. I was afraid it would be awkward using and controlling it during intercourse, but the truth is there was no distraction at all. Just very nice and gentle vibrations!”
As one of the most intuitive couples’ vibrators available, if you’re looking for a wearable vibe to use during partnered sex, this is a fantastic choice.
OhMiBod Club Vibe 3.Oh
- Waves Of Pleasure Undulate With Every Beat Of The Music
- Thin, Lightweight Design Provides A Comfortable Fit
- Body-Safe Silicone
- Can Last Up To 2 Hours On A Full Charge
- Wireless Remote Range of 20’
- “One Size Fits All” Panty (Sizes 2-12)
- Music Feature Can Drain The Battery
- Responds To Live Sound So You Might Not Want To Wear It To Church
- Not Waterproof
- Not Compatible With The OhMiBod Remote App
How can you not get up on the dance floor wearing the Club Vibe 3.Oh?!
Just put it in Club Mode, and you’re a dancing queen!
You could wear this vibrating panty to Coachella. Vibrate to the music and let your freak flag fly! It will totally enhance your festival experience, especially if your partner is in control.
One reviewer raved, “This has added an entirely new element to our fun as a couple. Worth every penny.”
If the Club Vibe 3.Oh runs out of juice, it’s rechargeable, so you can go steal some power from the DJ booth while you grab a drink.
Bonus: It comes with some fine-looking lace panties!
OhMiBod blueMotion NEX|1
[Note: Ella Paradis — linked for your convenience — offers the blueMotion NEX|1 at the lowest guaranteed price!]
- Five Vibration Modes For Discreet Thrills Everywhere You Go
- Minimal Noise For Public Play
- Vibrations Are Customizable + App-Controlled For Long-Distance Lovin’
- Remote Operates Up To 30 Feet Away
- Soft, Body-Safe Silicone + Pretty Blue Panties Included
- Difficult To Connect To Wi-fi
- Weak Vibrations
- Can Get Rumbly
- Not Waterproof
- Panty Is “One Size Fits Most”
Welcome yourself to the 21st century with the blueMotion NEX|1 app-controlled wearable vibe with Bluetooth!
I’m assuming this is what they use on Mars.
This vibe works with the OhMiBod app, and as long as your Bluetooth has good range, it’s perfect for making a long-distance love connection.
Take a closer look at how the app works:
You can sext and send pictures through the app, and it allows whoever is controlling to customize vibrations. Morse code, maybe?
One very satisfied reviewer said, “This has added an entirely new element to our fun as a couple. Worth every penny.”
And did someone say free panties? Yep, it comes with panties!
- Unique, Elegant And Fashionable Design You Can Wear Undetected — Anywhere
- Surprisingly Intense Vibrations In A Slender Package
- Discreet Vibes For Pleasure On-The-Go
- Nickel-Free Plating
- USB Rechargeable
- Very Slender
- External Use Only — No Insertion
- 40 Minute Use Time Vs. 90 Minute Charging Time
- Not Very Versatile Overall
If you have a passion for fashion AND orgasms, you must get the Crave Vesper! It’s received a lot of attention due to its sleek, stylish look.
Clearly, it’s not made of silicone, but it is nickel-free in case you have any metal allergies.
It’s super cool just as a necklace, and seriously, your mother will never know what it is.
Take a closer look at the Vesper’s sleek design:
Talk about hiding in plain sight!
One sly reviewer commented that it “looks just like a regular necklace, but it’s awesome that only me and the husband know what it’s for.”
It’s very small and smooth, so do not put it inside you or you might end up with a pretty amusing emergency room story for your next girls’ night.
While not everyone will enjoy the feel of a metal, it is a safe material for a vibrator.
As long as you warm it in your hands for a minute before use, the intense vibes from this charming little necklace will knock your socks off.
OhMiBod Esca 2
[Note: Use code "WHI25" and get 15% off from Adam & Eve — a specially negotiated discount we secured after independent review.]
- Novel Orgasms + Has A Virtual Reality Mode
- Long Battery Life For Hours Of G-Spot Stimulation
- Fun for Webcammers, LED Light Indicator Works With Bluetooth
- Quiet, Comfortable Contoured Fit
- Body-Safe Silicone And ABS Plastic
- Not Entirely Waterproof
- Vibrations Could Be Better
- Takes A Couple Tries To Get It In Position
- Connectivity Can Be Spotty
Who doesn’t want their very own orgasmic LED light show now and again?
The LED lights of the Esca 2 illuminate along with its vibrations so your partner can get visual feedback, which is an especially fun option for FaceTime.
Three Bluetooth settings enable the user to enjoy full motor intensity with full LED lighting, half the motor intensity with full LED lights, and for regular users not on camera, full motor strength without the lights.
Take a closer look at the Esca 2:
You can connect with a partner via the OhMiBod app or the Feel Good app from Kiiroo, but you can also play the app solo, too!
With three hours of playtime, there’s no denying why people love it. One reviewer said:
“The silicone bulb is perfect for G-spot stimulation and small enough to be worn comfortably for a long time. Through the APP and Wi-Fi, your partner can control what you feel and how you feel it. Not only can it be controlled, there’s a party mode that works perfectly for camming and online play if you’re so inclined.”
It’s kinda like having a lightsaber for your vagina!
Venus Butterfly Remote Venus G
[Note: Use code "WHI25" and get 25% off from Adam & Eve — a specially negotiated discount we secured after independent review.]
- 12 Functions, Remembers How You Like To Cum
- Fantastic Blended Orgasms: Internal Probe And Wings Give Good Coverage
- Remote Control Works Up To 32.5 Feet Away
- Rechargeable And Waterproof
- Body-Safe Silicone And ABS Plastic
- Smaller Than It Looks
- Might Have Trouble Reaching Your Clitoris If You Have A Long Vagina
- Beware Of Cheap Knock-Offs
The Venus Butterfly Remote Venus G from Cal Exotics is great for solo play. It’s insertable, so it’s G-spot friendly plus it has an adorable clit antenna for some afternoon fluttery fun!
The best part is that this little butterfly comes with 12 different functions and a memory chip that remembers your last setting so you can go back to your perfect vibe again and again.
One happy reviewer said:
“I like that there are no batteries; you just charge the remote, which is convenient. It’s so soft and easy to use. Different vibration settings. Looks so pretty.”
She’s right. It’s really cute!
The remote works from up to 32.5 feet away, so it’s ideal for public sexcapades in intimate settings like a restaurant or small party — but it’s also fun to use when you’re in different rooms at home.
Thanks to its remote-controlled design, this toy is ideal for those who struggle to hold a vibrator in place — simply insert it, and use the remote to control your own pleasure!
The Venus Butterfly provides 35 minutes of play on high and 45 minutes on low but it charges via USB in just 50 minutes, so you can keep cumming back for more in next to no time at all.
Wearable vibrators are naughty and sexy — and they can go anywhere you can cum!
With a variety of designs to choose from, the best one depends upon your personal preferences, and whether you want to use it for solo play, partnered sex, or making a long-distance connection.
We hope we’ve given you plenty of useful information and that our top choices have inspired you to get a nice new toy for yourself — you deserve it!