14 Fleshlight Alternatives (Including DIY) That Are Better
There are many Fleshlight alternatives out there that offer a pleasurable experience that is comparable to the real thing, including strokers, masturbators, pocket pussies, and hand-held vaginas.
- Super Head Honcho Masturbator
- Tube Stroker
- Belladonna’s Pocket Pussy Stroker
- Shower Stroker Pussy
- Eve The Girl Next Door
- DIY Fleshlights, Pocket Pussies, Strokers, And Male Masturbators
- Fleshlight alternatives, typically less expensive compared to the original, include pocket pussies, hand-held vaginas, penis strokers, and even masturbators that are complete knock-offs, mimicking Fleshlight’s signature “flashlight” appearance.
- Alternatives to Fleshlight products can be made from body-safe materials (like silicone), but are not always — so it’s important to examine any sex toy you intend to buy to ensure it’s at least free from phthalates and bisphenol A (BPA).
- With its patented material, the Fleshlight often lasts longer than its alternatives, which may be crafted from cheaper, less durable materials that can break down over time.
- Some Fleshlight knockoffs have a cooler, more modern, and discreet design that customers love.
- There are lots of ways to DIY a pocket pussy at home as an alternative and many of them involve inexpensive materials you likely have at home right now, like towels, sponges, socks, and even a Pringles can.
The Fleshlight alternatives out there are often cheaper than a Fleshlight, but you do your research before buying a product you’re not familiar with.
There are many good Fleshlight alternatives out there, such as pocket pussies, hand-held vaginas, penis strokers, and masturbators that are clearly Fleshlight knockoffs with similar designs.
Below are some popular Fleshlight alternatives to explore.
Super Head Honcho Masturbator
Although it looks simple — because it is — the Super Head Honcho Masturbator is a great Fleshlight alternative because it’s compact, works just like any other stroker, and is considerably less expensive.
The Super Head Honcho is 6.5 inches long and open-ended (which should work for just about any penis size) and the internal sleeve is ribbed for added texture.
The Tube Stroker
The Tube Stroker really lives up to its name — because it’s a tube that you stick your penis into — and the price tag makes this a fantastic alternative to a Fleshlight when you’re on a budget.
Crafted from Doc Johnson’s proprietary UltraSkyn (a porous material), it features an open-ended design that makes it easier to clean and accommodates penises of just about any size.
Belladonna’s Pocket Stroker
If you’re really into pink, puffy labia, the Belladonna Pocket Pussy might just be the perfect Fleshlight alternative to try.
Shower Stroker Pussy
No lube, no problem! This stroker becomes slick with a little water added — making it a great shower companion.
Featuring a storage case and hanging cord, you can leave it in the shower for easy access whenever you need it.
Eve The Girl Next Door
Like the Fleshlight, this sex toy also has a soft vaginal opening to penetrate, but you also get breasts to squeeze as well.
She is made from material that feels like real skin, and her torso is actually human-sized — perfect for hugging or snuggling.
Should I Try A Fleshlight Alternative?
It might be a great idea to try a Fleshlight alternative or a pocket pussy, stroker, or male masturbator from a smaller brand, depending on your needs.
The main reason people try other types of masturbators instead of a Fleshlight is because they’re looking for something similar that’s more affordable.
And sometimes, it’s simply because they don’t like the Fleshlight’s signature design — whether due to the case or the orifice.
Many alternatives are cheaper than the Fleshlight itself, although not always!
Are Fleshlight Alternatives Safe?
Fleshlight alternatives can be safe, although to varying degrees depending on what they’re made from.
Some Fleshlight alternatives aren’t made of as high-quality materials as the Fleshlight, for example.
They might be soft and skin-like, but they might not be as body-safe or free from phthalates, so you must do your research.
Which Lubes Are Compatible With Fleshlight Alternatives?
Almost all Fleshlight alternatives require lube for the best experience, as does the Fleshlight.
However, it’s important to note that water-based lube is the best type to use because it’s compatible with all sex toy materials.
Many Fleshlight alternatives are crafted from materials that are proprietary to the manufacturer, with their compositions not being completely divulged.
For this reason, it’s best to err on the side of caution when selecting a personal lubricant and sticking to one that is water-based.
Can I Make A DIY Fleshlight Alternative?
There are lots of ways to make a DIY Fleshlight and many of them involve using things you probably have at home, including:
- Hand towels
- Disposable gloves (latex, vinyl, or rubber)
- Pringles Can
- Toilet paper
Most of these crafts involve simple things you have at home right now and in our experience, many of them were actually functional!
Watch our video below for complete instructions:
There are certainly some good Fleshlight alternatives out there and they can save you money while still offering you a pleasurable and relatively comparable experience.
And if you’re on a budget, there are lots of DIY pocket pussy and homemade Fleshlight crafts you can try making right now, for less than a few dollars in materials!